[Chugalug] NEEDED: 802.11n/802.11ac PCIe Wi-Fi Card

[Chugalug] NEEDED: 802.11n/802.11ac PCIe Wi-Fi Card

Alex Smith (K4RNT)
Hello Chugalugers,

I need a Wi-Fi card to connect my desktop to my home network. Unfortunately wired Ethernet is not an option right now, and Powerline would be even more expensive.

Does anyone have a PCI-E Wi-Fi card that uses either 802.11n or 802.11ac? I unfortunately am tapped out financially, so if anyone has one laying around, please let me know!

Thanks, everyone! Don't forget to be awesome...

Re: [Chugalug] NEEDED: 802.11n/802.11ac PCIe Wi-Fi Card

JustinMcAfee
MMS has your back, send me a PM with your address. I'll Amazon you a TPLink Archer.

Sent from ProtonMail mobile