[Chugalug] NSA PRISM Architect?

Eric Wolf
Anyone on the list know who designed and built PRISM?

Having worked for Uncle Sam, I honestly did not think the NSA had the chops to build PRISM. Government (and contractors) are more likely to create a mess like the ObamaCare website than they are to pull of a technical coup. Half the problem is the quality of engineers and the other half the problem is the constant bureaucratic crap endemic in any government project.

I can see that Alexander managed to deflect the bureaucracy... but think about what it takes to build and run the thing. Alexander must have someone architecting the thing. Who was that?

Re: [Chugalug] NSA PRISM Architect?

Matt Keys
Details like that are usually highly classified...

I do know (and this is already in print) that it wasn't the first of it's kind. I remember reading about the earlier iterations in the book "Secrets and Lies: Digital Security in a Networked World" ( ISBN 1118082273, 9781118082270)