[Chugalug] Need PS2 Mouse and maybe keyboard for Octane

[Chugalug] Need PS2 Mouse and maybe keyboard for Octane

Mike Harrison-4

I need to borrow/(buy cheap) a PS2 mouse, and maybe a keyboard that will work on an SGI Octane circa 1998.
Only need it for a week or two. Anyone? It looks like maybe a Logitech or similar mouse will work.
But my PS/2 to USB adapter does not seem to, not does a borrowed Sun mouse with an odd almost PS/2 connector.

Anyone local to Chattanooga got such a beast?

wes

Re: [Chugalug] Need PS2 Mouse and maybe keyboard for Octane

I will try to find the rack mount KB/trackpad combo I have somewhere.

-Aaron

This was sent from my iPhone, so I apologize for any brevity or spelling errors. Siri also hates the southern accent and autocorrect is on a mission to give me an aneurysm.

> On Apr 24, 2018, at 6:03 PM, Mike Harrison <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> I need to borrow/(buy cheap) a PS2 mouse, and maybe a keyboard that will work on an SGI Octane circa 1998.
> Only need it for a week or two. Anyone? It looks like maybe a Logitech or similar mouse will work.
> But my PS/2 to USB adapter does not seem to, not does a borrowed Sun mouse with an odd almost PS/2 connector.
>
> Anyone local to Chattanooga got such a beast?

Re: [Chugalug] Need PS2 Mouse and maybe keyboard for Octane

Mike Harrison-4

> On Apr 24, 2018, at 6:33 PM, Aaron welch <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I will try to find the rack mount KB/trackpad combo I have somewhere.

That’d be sweet of they are ancient standard PS2 ;)

[Chugalug] TOOOOOTALLY OT!!!! (ATC Privatization)

kitepilot
Apologies to the offended, but I am posting this here because this will cook
everyone in this country.

So, pls, broadcast his URL contact your congress crook.
ET
https://tinyurl.com/yd8znqoj

The URL masked behind the 'tiny' (my email screws long URLs):
http://pages.eaa.org/index.php/email/emailWebview?mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiTXpSbU9Ua3
lOV0V4Tm1FeCIsInQiOiJRZ20yT01TbFlOcGlpS2hwTitPeHFYcHhqWnlUeFN1NXpNWllwQkhISF
ZtelkyQ0lwWFo5NWlzWE9hdEd4ZFlBbVlxalJsKzdXR2xzWDh1blh2dVU5NVpyYkRhQzZNNzZwQ0
s3T0d5Y0ZOQVNveHlTNFdlRlVEWE9XZklMOThheiJ9

Re: [Chugalug] Need PS2 Mouse and maybe keyboard for Octane

David Rucker
I also have plenty that I can part with. I will have to look tomorrow to see if I have some at home or if they are in storage. I don't know the brands but I know they are old PS/2. I think I even have some older AT keyboards and serial mice.

Thanks,
David R.

On Tue, Apr 24, 2018, 7:59 PM Mike Harrison <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Apr 24, 2018, at 6:33 PM, Aaron welch <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I will try to find the rack mount KB/trackpad combo I have somewhere.

That’d be sweet of they are ancient standard PS2 ;)

Re: [Chugalug] Need PS2 Mouse and maybe keyboard for Octane

Ed King-2
had I checked my Chugamail last night I would have had what you need with me here today and you could have dropped by to pick them up and take a tour your old haunt

On Wed, Apr 25, 2018 at 9:26 AM, Ed King <[hidden email]> wrote:
had I checked my Chugamail last night I would have had what you need with me here today and you could have dropped by to pick them up and take a tour your old haunt

If you end up with one in your pocket tomorrow, I'd both love, and fear, the tour. Lots of memories there.

Re: [Chugalug] Need PS2 Mouse and maybe keyboard for Octane

Ed King-2
I has the loot with me today

Let me know about what time you can drop by and I'll pencil you in

On Wed, Apr 25, 2018 at 9:26 AM, Ed King <[hidden email]> wrote:
had I checked my Chugamail last night I would have had what you need with me here today and you could have dropped by to pick them up and take a tour your old haunt

If you end up with one in your pocket tomorrow, I'd both love, and fear, the tour. Lots of memories there.

Re: [Chugalug] Need PS2 Mouse and maybe keyboard for Octane

Dean Warren
Mouse in Pocket....<def juvenileJoke() initiated>

Hope you have a great day,
Dean Warren

On Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 8:06 AM, Ed King <[hidden email]> wrote:
I has the loot with me today

Let me know about what time you can drop by and I'll pencil you in

On Wed, Apr 25, 2018 at 9:26 AM, Ed King <[hidden email]> wrote:
had I checked my Chugamail last night I would have had what you need with me here today and you could have dropped by to pick them up and take a tour your old haunt

If you end up with one in your pocket tomorrow, I'd both love, and fear, the tour. Lots of memories there.

Re: [Chugalug] Need PS2 Mouse and maybe keyboard for Octane

On Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 8:06 AM, Ed King <[hidden email]> wrote:
I has the loot with me today

Let me know about what time you can drop by and I'll pencil you in

Looks like anytime after 2pm I'll be able leave and to stop by. Want to pick your brain as well.