[Chugalug] Need a Windows 10 Mule Laptop

[Chugalug] Need a Windows 10 Mule Laptop

Mike Harrison-4

Yeah, I know.. It's a Linux forum. Don't worry, we'll free their digital
souls when we are done with a good Linux install.

Dan Mailman (a friend) needs one or two good solid laptops to verify
some software installs for Windows 10 on and to use as sales demos.

Anyone got a laptop or two for sale in presentable shape at $250 each or
less, or a good recommendation better than:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/IBM-LENOVO-THINKPAD-T420-LAPTOP-i5-2-50ghz-8GB-128GB-SSD-DVDRW-Windows-10-Pro-PC/311439017491?hash=item4883364613

Otherwise, in a day or three I'll be buying one or more of those..

--
--Mike--
geeklabs.com

Re: [Chugalug] Need a Windows 10 Mule Laptop

Aaron welch
I got you covered. I will pull specs in the AM.

This was sent from my iPhone, so I apologize for any brevity or spelling errors. Siri also hates the southern accent and autocorrect is on a mission to give me an aneurysm.

> On Aug 15, 2018, at 5:33 PM, Mike Harrison <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> Yeah, I know.. It's a Linux forum. Don't worry, we'll free their digital souls when we are done with a good Linux install.
>
> Dan Mailman (a friend) needs one or two good solid laptops to verify some software installs for Windows 10 on and to use as sales demos.
>
> Anyone got a laptop or two for sale in presentable shape at $250 each or less, or a good recommendation better than:
>
> https://www.ebay.com/itm/IBM-LENOVO-THINKPAD-T420-LAPTOP-i5-2-50ghz-8GB-128GB-SSD-DVDRW-Windows-10-Pro-PC/311439017491?hash=item4883364613
>
> Otherwise, in a day or three I'll be buying one or more of those..
>
> --
> --Mike--
> geeklabs.com
> 423 605-6943

[Chugalug] Completely OT — Re: Need a Windows 10 Mule Laptop

Lisa Harrison Ridley
Aaron, your signature line makes me laugh every time I read it.  I can so identify, and cuss Siri out at least twice a day...not to mention the autocorrect issue.

The last time I cussed her and told her if she wanted to help me she “ could get the f&$* off my f&$*ing phone” she asked me if I kissed my mother with that mouth.  True story.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Aug 15, 2018, at 6:03 PM, Aaron welch <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I got you covered. I will pull specs in the AM.
>
> This was sent from my iPhone, so I apologize for any brevity or spelling errors. Siri also hates the southern accent and autocorrect is on a mission to give me an aneurysm.
>
>> On Aug 15, 2018, at 5:33 PM, Mike Harrison <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>

>> Yeah, I know.. It's a Linux forum. Don't worry, we'll free their digital souls when we are done with a good Linux install.
>>
>> Dan Mailman (a friend) needs one or two good solid laptops to verify some software installs for Windows 10 on and to use as sales demos.
>>
>> Anyone got a laptop or two for sale in presentable shape at $250 each or less, or a good recommendation better than:
>>
>> https://www.ebay.com/itm/IBM-LENOVO-THINKPAD-T420-LAPTOP-i5-2-50ghz-8GB-128GB-SSD-DVDRW-Windows-10-Pro-PC/311439017491?hash=item4883364613
>>
>> Otherwise, in a day or three I'll be buying one or more of those..
>>
>> --
>> --Mike--
>> geeklabs.com
>> 423 605-6943

Re: [Chugalug] Completely OT — Re: Need a Windows 10 Mule Laptop

Aaron welch
She cannot seem to get normal words right most days and others it is like I am speaking Klingon.

-Aaron

On Wed, Aug 15, 2018 at 6:55 PM, Lisa Harrison Ridley <[hidden email]> wrote:
Aaron, your signature line makes me laugh every time I read it.  I can so identify, and cuss Siri out at least twice a day...not to mention the autocorrect issue.

The last time I cussed her and told her if she wanted to help me she “ could get the f&$* off my f&$*ing phone” she asked me if I kissed my mother with that mouth.  True story.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Aug 15, 2018, at 6:03 PM, Aaron welch <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I got you covered. I will pull specs in the AM.
>
> This was sent from my iPhone, so I apologize for any brevity or spelling errors. Siri also hates the southern accent and autocorrect is on a mission to give me an aneurysm.
>
>> On Aug 15, 2018, at 5:33 PM, Mike Harrison <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>

>> Yeah, I know.. It's a Linux forum. Don't worry, we'll free their digital souls when we are done with a good Linux install.
>>
>> Dan Mailman (a friend) needs one or two good solid laptops to verify some software installs for Windows 10 on and to use as sales demos.
>>
>> Anyone got a laptop or two for sale in presentable shape at $250 each or less, or a good recommendation better than:
>>
>> https://www.ebay.com/itm/IBM-LENOVO-THINKPAD-T420-LAPTOP-i5-2-50ghz-8GB-128GB-SSD-DVDRW-Windows-10-Pro-PC/311439017491?hash=item4883364613
>>
>> Otherwise, in a day or three I'll be buying one or more of those..
>>
>> --
>> --Mike--
>> geeklabs.com
>> 423 605-6943

Aaron Welch
Chief Mechanic @ Geek Ventures

Re: [Chugalug] Completely OT — Re: Need a Windows 10 Mule Laptop

Mike Harrison-4

> On Aug 15, 2018, at 7:15 PM, Aaron welch <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> She cannot seem to get normal words right most days and others it is like I am speaking Klingon.

Just because you ate Gagh that ONE time (and Siri knows it!)

Chugalug: Post a need for Microsoft Win 10 Hardware, Get into Klingon. Perfect.

Re: [Chugalug] Completely OT — Re: Need a Windows 10 Mule Laptop

Lisa Harrison Ridley
Hey...I did say it was completely OT

Sent from my iPhone