[Chugalug] Need some parts, anyone got anything to part with?

[Chugalug] Need some parts, anyone got anything to part with?

David Rucker
Hello,

I am looking for any of the following.

LGA1150 Heatsink/cooler
PSU 500w or higher (might be interested in multiple of these)
8~12 GB DDR3 RAM
AM3+ CPU (better then Athlon II adx2500ck23gm) [this one isnt really necessary]
Graphics Card that is equivilent or better then GTX660 Nvidia or AMD/ATI

All of these parts are for different systems that I am trying to breathe life back into.

Thanks,
David R.
PTC Repairs

Re: [Chugalug] Need some parts, anyone got anything to part with?

Aaron welch
I think I have all of those minus the heat sink.

-AW

Sent from my iPhone