[Chugalug] Need your help

Donna Appleget-2
I have a two car garage full of things that were left by my ex.  I don't know what to do with old computer equipment.  Please give me your ideas on where I can dump, recycle, anything to get rid of it.

Ed came over and got some LCD monitors.  He was happy with his $5 purchases.  I am getting rid of everything....please give me your advice.  This is really stressing me out.

Thanks

Donna

On 8/23/2017 4:13 PM, Donna Appleget wrote:

> I have a two car garage full of things that were left by my ex.  I don't
> know what to do with old computer equipment.  Please give me your ideas
> on where I can dump, recycle, anything to get rid of it.
>
> Ed came over and got some LCD monitors.  He was happy with his $5
> purchases.  I am getting rid of everything....please give me your
> advice.  This is really stressing me out.
>
> Thanks
>
> Donna
http://recycle.hamiltontn.gov/Electronics.aspx

If the things are computers and computer components, I believe any
recycling center will accept them.  I know the one by the airport will.

Re: [Chugalug] Need your help

I gave some monitors to my coworkers and they are really happy with them 😊

I'm tempted to come back up and get another load, lol.

Re: [Chugalug] Need your help

Stephen Kraus
Damn, I really want to head up