[Chugalug] New Free Libre Open Source Sorfware based meetup starting up in town

[Chugalug] New Free Libre Open Source Sorfware based meetup starting up in town

Adam Jimerson
Hello CHUGALUG,

I wanted to take a few moments of your time to let you know that there is a new FLOSS meetup group starting up here in town, as the subject line suggests, with the official kickoff meeting being held this Friday at 6PM. More information will be shared as it is made available but for now if interested please join the Meetup group at https://www.meetup.com/meetup-group-NpqJInVS/

Thank you for your time, and hope to see at least some of you there!

Re: [Chugalug] New Free Libre Open Source Sorfware based meetup starting up in town

Adam Jimerson
Quick correction on the kick off details,

It will be held on this Thursday at 6pm not Friday, and will be at the 5th floor of The Edney building. https://www.meetup.com/meetup-group-NpqJInVS/events/xfftfpyxcbxb/

On Mon, Jan 15, 2018 at 9:52 AM Adam Jimerson <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello CHUGALUG,

I wanted to take a few moments of your time to let you know that there is a new FLOSS meetup group starting up here in town, as the subject line suggests, with the official kickoff meeting being held this Friday at 6PM. More information will be shared as it is made available but for now if interested please join the Meetup group at https://www.meetup.com/meetup-group-NpqJInVS/

Thank you for your time, and hope to see at least some of you there!

Re: [Chugalug] New Free Libre Open Source Sorfware based meetup starting up in town

JustinMcAfee
Well this could not have been scheduled for a less-opportune time as CSTCC's Linux course, (Which I'm taking, in part to get my Linux+ cert) is ALSO scheduled for Thursday from 5p-8p. Though I'll be glad to attend in the summer!

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.