[Chugalug] Non Linux Question - Photography

[Chugalug] Non Linux Question - Photography

John Alcock
Ok,

I have a photography question for you guys.  Well, it is technically not about taking pictures but what to do with them.

Every year, I go up to SkyMount for the Webelos Scout Camp and take pictures.

Right now, I just upload the pictures to Facebook page and all download as wanted.

What I would like to do is use one of the photo sharing sites.  I would like the parents to be able to download at no cost.  However, if they use the company to make a print, etc.  It would be nice to get a little kickback for the scouts.

The primary goal is a easy way to allow parents to view and download for free.  Making a little money would be nice.  It would go to help fund the scouts, however, it is not a requirement.

John

Re: [Chugalug] Non Linux Question - Photography

John Alcock
I was just looking at them.  They seem to have a free option for non-profits.

Honestly, we just do not want to be in the business of selling DVD's/Jump Drives.  When we do it, it is basically for the cost of the JumpDrive and a couple of bucks on top.  (5 bucks).

However, if I can just upload the pictures and parents can do what they want, great.  I do want to have an option where they can just download for free.  However, if they buy something from that site, we can take the proceeds and do stuff.

John