[Chugalug] [OT] 21.5" iMac For Sale

Stephen Haywood
I have a Late 2010, 21.5" iMac with 4GB of RAM, and a 500GB HD. The Superdrive does not work and there is small crack in the top left of the screen that does not affect the monitor. Make me an offer if you want it. It is running OSX Sierra right now but I'm sure it would run Linux just fine.

Stephen Haywood
Owner, ASG Consulting
CISSP, OSCP
423.305.3700