[Chugalug] OT: Anyone have a variac I could borrow?

[Chugalug] OT: Anyone have a variac I could borrow?

Michael Scholten
I have a "smart" surge protector that we use in our office and on our customer's machines that has been giving us some odd issues when the wall voltage has dropped below ~108v, always at customer locations. I've attempted to recreate the issue at our office without success. My means was to plug in half a dozen or so big copiers (since we sell copiers I tend to have an abundance of spares to play with haha) into one circuit to try and bring the power down but apparently we have good circuits and I was getting nervous as I added more devices to the same line.

Knowing half of you, I wondered if anyone may have a variac that I could borrow so I can drop the power reliably, safely and most importantly, repeatably.