[Chugalug] OT CCcleaner Compromised

David White-2
Heads up. Other sources are putting estimated people affected at 4 million. Issues was from 8/15 through 9/12.

Re: [Chugalug] OT CCcleaner Compromised

William D. Roush

I remember seeing that installed on some client’s servers, it pains me.

Heads up. Other sources are putting estimated people affected at 4 million. Issues was from 8/15 through 9/12.

Re: [Chugalug] OT CCcleaner Compromised

David White-2
I haven't personally dug into this story very much, but I'm hearing a number of tidbits that only the 32-bit version is affected. So there's that.