[Chugalug] [OT] Changing Hobbies

Stephen Haywood
All,

  A few years ago I started playing with Arduino and small electronics. My interest in those things have waned and now I want to get rid of all of the stuff taking up my shelf space. Below are pictures of all of the stuff I’m selling. Not pictured are four additional motors and two motor controllers that can handle two motors each. The car chassis is four wheel drive and the tank chassis is forward and backward only. There’s both an arduino uno and a beagle bone black. The four small boxes go inside the one large tackle box to make things easier to carry. I will entertain reasonable offers on the entire set, I don’t want to break it up unless I have to.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B35zaUSxik_HaUtKQVQyUWtYOGs/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B35zaUSxik_HZV82ZlFUUUI2QlE/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B35zaUSxik_HSldNd0lpQm1Qd2c/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B35zaUSxik_HdGJ1UkJqZkN0V0k/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B35zaUSxik_HTVNESFU3TkNNQ0k/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B35zaUSxik_HNEVZYkp2TGpfX2s/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B35zaUSxik_HaHh0ZGhSclNYNnc/view?usp=sharing

Thanks,

Stephen

Re: [Chugalug] [OT] Changing Hobbies

Stephen Haywood
Feel free to make an offer if you think i'm way off base.

On Saturday, August 6, 2016, Stephen Haywood <[hidden email]> wrote:
$200.

On Friday, August 5, 2016, Stephen Haywood <<a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;stephen@averagesecurityguy.info&#39;);" target="_blank">stephen@averagesecurityguy.info> wrote:
[...]

Owner, ASG Consulting
CISSP, OSCP
423.305.3700

Re: [Chugalug] [OT] Changing Hobbies

Stephen Haywood
I still have all of this stuff available if any one is interested. I'll let it go for $150. Let me know if you are interested.

--
Stephen Haywood
Owner, ASG Consulting