[Chugalug] [OT] Chattanooga Cars and Coffee January

[Chugalug] [OT] Chattanooga Cars and Coffee January

Stephen Kraus
So, there's a car meet the third Sunday of every month, and I'll be dragging two of my vintage Audis from Atlanta to be at this upcoming event. Ed, I'm looking at you and your Nova.

Stephen

Re: [Chugalug] [OT] Chattanooga Cars and Coffee January

Ed King-2

maybe....   if I can put down the retropie long enough...

So, there's a car meet the third Sunday of every month, and I'll be dragging two of my vintage Audis from Atlanta to be at this upcoming event. Ed, I'm looking at you and your Nova.

Stephen

Re: [Chugalug] [OT] Chattanooga Cars and Coffee January

Stephen Kraus
Its portable. Bring it.