[Chugalug] OT - CiviCRM Help

David White-2
If anyone is familiar with CiviCRM - and specifically, building custom reports that the default CiviCRM Report Builder isn't capable of building, thus probably requiring us to do some custom coding & custom MySQL queries - and if you're interested in a side project, please contact me.

My developer who I had lined up for this project isn't comfortable with building the reports and has told me I need to find someone else...

Re: [Chugalug] OT - CiviCRM Help

Mike Harrison-4
we should chat.

I’ve got a very robust MySQL report engine I wrote, that exports to XLSX, CSV and PDF’s..

The old version of it is at  https://github.com/mikegeeklabs/glass
Which i really need to update that…

> On Apr 16, 2018, at 7:04 PM, David White <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> If anyone is familiar with CiviCRM - and specifically, building custom reports that the default CiviCRM Report Builder isn't capable of building, thus probably requiring us to do some custom coding & custom MySQL queries - and if you're interested in a side project, please contact me.
>
> My developer who I had lined up for this project isn't comfortable with building the reports and has told me I need to find someone else...
>
> --
> David White

Re: [Chugalug] OT - CiviCRM Help

David White-2
Hmm...
CiviCRM has quite a bit of reporting built into it already, and even has a report "builder". But my developer, who agreed to do the work, kind of bailed on me for this part of the project, although I thought he did a fantastic job on the rest of the project. The plan was to use CiviCRM's built-in reporting tool, and then if custom reports were needed, to integrate those directly into CiviCRM's report tool (to extend its native  functionality).

If I get desperate, or perhaps as a solution to limp along until we do it the "right" way, I'll reach out to you, Mike. Thanks!