[Chugalug] OT: FS Dell M4600

Aaron welch
Anyone interested in a Dell Precision M4700 laptop with the following specs:

Intel Core i7-3940XM QC 3.0GHz Extreme Edition (3.9Ghz max turbo)
16GB DDR3 RAM (Max 32GB)
480GB 2.5" SSD (also has an mSATA slot free)
15'6" HD LCD (1920x1080)
nVidia Quadro K2000M 2GB GPU
Linux Mint and Windows 7 Pro (w/COA) installed
Laptop bag and AC adapter included

The downside is that it has a one (1) damaged USB port on the left side. This was the top of the line for this model. This thing is actually faster than all of my current desktops. I will take $325 for it if anyone is interested.

--
Aaron Welch
Chief Mechanic @ Geek Ventures