[Chugalug] OT FS

Aaron welch
Do any of you have an interest in a Cisco voice and security lab? I need to dump a bunch of stuff quickly before you move out of town 10 days from now. It is quite a few switches, routers, and security devices.

I also have a bunch of server and PC components that need new homes as well. Really just checking to see if there’s any interest before I resort to other channels.

This was sent from my iPhone, so I apologize for any brevity or spelling errors. Siri also hates the southern accent and autocorrect is on a mission to give me an aneurysm.

Re: [Chugalug] OT FS

Stephen Kraus
Always looking for server stuff of course.

On Thu, Jan 10, 2019, 12:01 PM Aaron welch <[hidden email] wrote:
Do any of you have an interest in a Cisco voice and security lab? I need to dump a bunch of stuff quickly before you move out of town 10 days from now. It is quite a few switches, routers, and security devices.

I also have a bunch of server and PC components that need new homes as well. Really just checking to see if there’s any interest before I resort to other channels.

This was sent from my iPhone, so I apologize for any brevity or spelling errors. Siri also hates the southern accent and autocorrect is on a mission to give me an aneurysm.

Re: [Chugalug] OT FS

dibs on the punch card reader

Do any of you have an interest in a Cisco voice and security lab? I need to dump a bunch of stuff quickly before you move out of town 10 days from now. It is quite a few switches, routers, and security devices.

I also have a bunch of server and PC components that need new homes as well. Really just checking to see if there’s any interest before I resort to other channels.

This was sent from my iPhone, so I apologize for any brevity or spelling errors. Siri also hates the southern accent and autocorrect is on a mission to give me an aneurysm.

Re: [Chugalug] OT FS

Dean Warren
Hey Eddie,
I would love to pick up a couple of Cisco Switches. Let me know make/model and what you want for them.
FYI I am in Northeast Georgia in the Athens area but would be willing to travel to get the equipment.
Hope you have a great day,
Dean Warren