[Chugalug] [OT] Intel Mod Sever (Gen 1)

Dave Brockman
Anyone on list interested in a Gen 1 Intel
Mod Server (MFSYS25) with 2.5" drive bays?

Complete Chassis (backplane, fans, PSU, etc), CMM, SCM, Switch Module, 8
x 300GB SAS (10k) drives, 2 blades with 4GB each and 2.Ghz Xeons.

The CMM, SCM, and Switch modules alone should be worth close to
$1,000.00.  Does anyone want this entire beast for $900.00?  It will be
available for delivery at the end of next week.

Please let me know ASAP if anyone is interested.

Re: [Chugalug] [OT] Intel Mod Sever (Gen 1)

Dave Brockman
On 7/1/2017 12:54 PM, Dave Brockman wrote:
> Anyone on list interested in a Gen 1 Intel
> Mod Server (MFSYS25) with 2.5" drive bays?

Cancelled.  I will not be picking this up.  If anyone is dying to get
their hands on this, let me know, I can point you to one semi-local.