[Chugalug] [OT] Lunch Tommorrow

Stephen Kraus
Gonna be in town doing some errands, wondered if anyone would like to grab a bite on Thursday?

Stephen

Re: [Chugalug] [OT] Lunch Tommorrow

David White-2
That's not OT at all. That's a Chugalunch.

Don't ask. Tell us where it is and when it is.

You're now the president. Congratulations.

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 11:10 AM, Stephen Kraus <[hidden email]> wrote:
Gonna be in town doing some errands, wondered if anyone would like to grab a bite on Thursday?

Stephen

Founder & CEO

@developCENTS
https://developcents.com

Develop CENTS
Computing, Equipping, Networking, Training & Supporting for small businesses and nonprofits
Providing: Web Hosting, Technical Support & IT Consulting

Signup to our Newsletter at https://developcents.com/contact/

Re: [Chugalug] [OT] Lunch Tommorrow

Stephen Kraus
It'll be yuuuuge. The best Chugalunch.

Want to say: Panera Bread on Market / 4th Street?

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 11:36 AM, David White <[hidden email]> wrote:
That's not OT at all. That's a Chugalunch.

Don't ask. Tell us where it is and when it is.

You're now the president. Congratulations.

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 11:10 AM, Stephen Kraus <[hidden email]> wrote:
Gonna be in town doing some errands, wondered if anyone would like to grab a bite on Thursday?

Stephen

Founder & CEO

@developCENTS
https://developcents.com

Develop CENTS
Computing, Equipping, Networking, Training & Supporting for small businesses and nonprofits
Providing: Web Hosting, Technical Support & IT Consulting

Signup to our Newsletter at https://developcents.com/contact/

Re: [Chugalug] [OT] Lunch Tommorrow

David White-2
All hail the next president of Chugalug!
He has called a Chugalunch for tomorrow (Thursday) at Panera Bread on Market street downtown.

All ridicule to the next president of Chugalug!
He has failed to specify what time said lunch tomorrow is to occur.

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 11:42 AM, Stephen Kraus <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Andy Burnett
New guy on the list, I better go to build rapport...  Besides, David told me Chugalunches were full of intelligent conversation and clever jokes.  Count me in.

Andy

Re: [Chugalug] [OT] Lunch Tommorrow

Dee Holtsclaw
I'll be in Cleveland from the 20th - 23rd but probably won't have a lot
of time. Driving down to celebrate my grandmother's 99th birthday. Were
considering flying, then realized we could bring back local produce if
we drove ... there are just some things we can't find up here. Tomatoes
from the Delano Community Market being one of them.

On 04/07/2017 12:07 PM, Aaron Welch wrote:
> I would be down for that. I still have a ton of stuff to get rid of.
>
> -Aaron
<SNIP>