[Chugalug] [OT] Macbook SSD to USB adapter needed.

[Chugalug] [OT] Macbook SSD to USB adapter needed.

JustinMcAfee
Morning all,

Have a client with a Macbook circa 2012-13 that she spilled NON-acetate nail polish remover in to. Really want to try and pull the data off the SSD before putting power back to the board. Anyway, waited 6 weeks on amazon to send me the adapter for this weird mac specific chip and it came as the wrong one. The one I need I believe is 16+12.
I would need it only for a matter of hours at the absolute worst. As I just want to copy the data before attempting to power back on the MBP.

Thanks all,

Justin McAfee, cipher6
PGP Public Key:
https://flowcrypt.com/pub/justinamcafee
To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider *
* whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,       *
* foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. *
wes

Re: [Chugalug] [OT] Macbook SSD to USB adapter needed.

JustinMcAfee
That would be awesome! And if the one Amazon sent me can be of use, then, by all means, I'll send it along!

Justin McAfee, cipher6
PGP Public Key:
https://flowcrypt.com/pub/justinamcafee
To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider *
* whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,       *
* foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. *

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

wes

Re: [Chugalug] [OT] Macbook SSD to USB adapter needed.

wes
Whoops, I did look into this last night but forgot to actually sit down and reply to you. It's this one:

If that'll work for you, send me an address and I'll make sure it gets mailed out by this weekend.

-wes