[Chugalug] OT: Macs for sale

Aaron welch
Do any of you need a 13” MacBook (various configs 2009-2013 including a 2013 Retina) or a MacPro (2.1-2007, 3.1 2008, 4.1 2009, and a 5.1 2012). If you have any interest ping me and I will send over specs.

I would love to sell these locally and keep from having to post them to Craigslist, eBay, or FB.

-Aaron

This was sent from my iPhone, so I apologize for any brevity or spelling errors. Siri also hates the southern accent and autocorrect is on a mission to give me an aneurysm.