[Chugalug] [OT?] Not *n*x related - but BASICally, it fits.... The C64

[Chugalug] [OT?] Not *n*x related - but BASICally, it fits.... The C64

Chad Smith
https://www.flickeringmyth.com/2018/01/thec64-mini-gets-boulder-dash-complete-games-list-release-date-revealed/

I don't know if it will do more than run the 64 games on it, but if it's a legitimate C64 reproduction, that would be awesome.

Of course, it would be better if it was a C128...

Re: [Chugalug] [OT?] Not *n*x related - but BASICally, it fits.... The C64

Alex Smith (K4RNT)
Awesome! I'm a Commodore collector, and this would be a great addition, ESPECIALLY if it's hackable to include more games.

Sent with Mailtrack