[Chugalug] OT: Options for 3rd party EMC support/maintenance

[Chugalug] OT: Options for 3rd party EMC support/maintenance

Nick Smith
Hey CHUGALUG!

I was curious if anyone on the list has ever needed 3rd party hardware support/maintenance for an EMC san and who you would recommend?

We have one coming up for renewal and they dont like to support aging hardware so the maintenance cost went up 200%.

Just looking to see what options are out there.
We will be moving to a different SAN solution this year but we might need support for a couple months until that happens.

Thanks.