[Chugalug] [OT] St Louis Public Library now offers Chromebooks

[Chugalug] [OT] St Louis Public Library now offers Chromebooks

Chad Smith
I just got this email today:

"Need a laptop to use while at your St. Louis Public Library? You’re in luck!

SLPL now offers Chromebook laptops for in-Library use to all patrons, age 10 years and older with a valid, unrestricted Library card.

Ask a SLPL staff member for more information on in-Library use."

They aren't just saying "Laptops" they are saying "Chromebooks" which I find very cool.

I know ChromeOS isn't "pure Linux" but still...

Re: [Chugalug] [OT] St Louis Public Library now offers Chromebooks

mdquerng
Hey all

That is pretty cool. Patrons have had Chromebooks available in the Chattanooga Public Library system for several years now. I'm not sure if this is at all locations but my son has checked them out at both the Downtown and Northgate locations.

Best
Mark