[Chugalug] [OT] Switches For Sale

Dave Brockman
I have a few switches that need new homes.

1 x HP 1400-24G (J9078A) Unmanaged 24 port Gig 2 x SFP (shared)
-Will trade for Lunch or bottle of McKenna 10 YR BIB Bourbon ($30 value)

5 x Dell 6224P 24 Port Layer 3 PoE Gig
-$150/each, I also have 10Gb uplink modules available.

2 x Dell N3048P 48 Port Layer 3 PoE, 2 x AC PSU, 2 x 10GB
-Open to serious offers, need your own C15 power cords or adapters

2 x QLogic QLE2562 Dual Port 8GB FC PCIe x4 adapters
-$75/each

2 x Brocade 300 8GB FC Switches w/ Rails (assume lowest license, I don't
even want to console into these things, you just might get lucky!)
-$150/each

For faster response, please unicast any interest.

Regards,

-dtb