[Chugalug] [OT] Team for Hire

It might be of interest to the list that the Chattanooga branch of OpenTable, my current employer, is shutting down operations in Chattanooga.

Feel free to pass the following along:

Team for Hire

Due to a corporate decision, the OpenTable office in Chattanooga, TN is being closed down. Most of us are unwilling or unable to relocate. That leaves an amazing cross functional team ready to rock it for you.

This team started out building Quickcue, which was purchased by Opentable (http://nooga.com/164678/opentable-buys-quickcue-for-11-5-million/). Since joining OpenTable in 2013, we have grown in size and skill. Backend and frontend engineers, product, and design—all ready to hit the ground running.

Feel free to pass around.

Contact Wil for details: [hidden email] or 423-600-9233

Re: [Chugalug] [OT] Team for Hire

Aaron welch
Call me.

-AW

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 6, 2016, at 11:13 AM, Wil Wade <[hidden email]> wrote:

It might be of interest to the list that the Chattanooga branch of OpenTable, my current employer, is shutting down operations in Chattanooga.

Feel free to pass the following along:

Team for Hire

Due to a corporate decision, the OpenTable office in Chattanooga, TN is being closed down. Most of us are unwilling or unable to relocate. That leaves an amazing cross functional team ready to rock it for you.

This team started out building Quickcue, which was purchased by Opentable (http://nooga.com/164678/opentable-buys-quickcue-for-11-5-million/). Since joining OpenTable in 2013, we have grown in size and skill. Backend and frontend engineers, product, and design—all ready to hit the ground running.

Feel free to pass around.

Contact Wil for details: [hidden email] or 423-600-9233

Re: [Chugalug] [OT] Team for Hire

Matthew Carroll
Hi Wil,

CodeScience is by far the best place Ive worked.

Contact our recruiter: [hidden email]

On Thu, Oct 6, 2016 at 11:58 AM Aaron Welch <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Contact Wil for details: [hidden email] or <a href="tel:(423)%20600-9233" value="+14236009233" class="gmail_msg" target="_blank">423-600-9233