[Chugalug] OT - Ubiquiti

Re: [Chugalug] OT - Ubiquiti

Andrew Rodgers-2
Fascinating, I think that recent foray into consumer products is a bit sketch, but they certainly have interesting products otherwise that deliver above their cost value, at least in my opinion.

Re: [Chugalug] OT - Ubiquiti

David Rucker
I feel like this guy might be planning to buy some UBNT stock after he drives it down. I LOVE my Ubiquity equipment, FYI, its been running flawlessly sense its been installed. In fact I have had to do so little to it, I am afraid I might have forgotten the password lol.

David R.