[Chugalug] OT: Vintage Computer Festival Southeast 6.0

[Chugalug] OT: Vintage Computer Festival Southeast 6.0

mdquerng
Hi all

Someone posted this event to Chugalug last year and I took my entire family
to it. Very fun and I highly recommend it if you and your family are fairly
geeky. Also very much enjoyed the talk by Andy Herzfeld.

It's coming up again in April and I encourage you to mark your calendars and
check it out if you can.

http://vcfed.org/wp/festivals/otherevents/vintage-computer-festival-southeast/

Best
Mark