[Chugalug] OT - electric piano repair?

Taylor McDonald
Hello all,

Would anyone know who would be able to repair a Wurlitzer 200a electric piano?  It plays, however there is significant static and an interesting bug (feature?) that it picks up the AM tower near where I live on Signal.  If only the station would play a little more gospel and ask for money a little less, i could play along.

Thank you in advance,

Taylor

[Chugalug] ms zuckerberg wuz here

Ed King-2

I guess Ive been livin' under a rock because I didn't know about this "event" until today (after its already done and over with)

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/chattanooganow/outabout/story/2017/jul/27/sues-tech-kitchen-hsold-out/440179/

I'm not really sure what it was all about, but it sounds like it was interesting