[Chugalug] Old G4 Mac Mini

Jonathan Calloway-2
All,

I have a very old G4 Mac mini that I am looking to unload if anyone wants it.  It is kind of historical in a way, because it was the last Mac that Best Buy sold in 2007 before Macs became more popular, and they re-vamped their store with an “Apple Store” spot.

If you want it, it’s free.  Just email me off list and give me your contact information.

Thanks!

<JC>

Re: [Chugalug] Old G4 Mac Mini

Ed King-2
I'd love to have it and will give it a good home full of love and apple brethren for it to share its old-folk stories with