[Chugalug] Oracle EBS

gary hasty
(thinking this is running on linux so there...possibly on topic)

Anyone looking for a short-term Oracle EBS consulting gig in Knoxville?  Tell em I sent you so I can get that sweet $50 or so finders fee...

My client is looking for someone that can consult for their Oracle Systems. They need this person to be experienced in Oracle EBS (specifically the Advanced Pricing Mod). This project will last anywhere from 2-4 months, maybe longer. I would greatly appreciate your help! I look forward to hearing from you. Side note: we will offer a referral bonus should we place someone you refer. Thanks!

Oracle Financial Business Consultant

(Oracle Advanced Pricing)

Enterprise Business Consultant specializing in Oracle EBS.

-Oracle Financials experience required, specifically Oracle Advanced Pricing and Order to Cash module experience.

-Project requires analysis of current Oracle systems and input to help provide a best solution for client based on business requirements.  This would entail looking at current product and giving input and feedback to company management as to whether it should be used going forward or another solution would better suit business requirements.

-Must have experience with Oracle advanced pricing.

-Limited travel involved

Best Regards,

Amanda Garrett

Technical Recruiter