[Chugalug] Ping

12

[Chugalug] Ping

Michael Scholten
Is it just me or is chugalug extra quiet these past few months?

Michael

Re: [Chugalug] Ping

Stephen Kraus
Really quiet.

On Sun, May 19, 2019, 8:54 AM Michael Scholten <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is it just me or is chugalug extra quiet these past few months?

Michael

Re: [Chugalug] Ping

Quite, but not silent. (If yours has been, a good double check is https://chugalug.org/g/articles )

What Linux-y things have I been busy with? Hmm...

- LAN gaming Age of Empires 2 thanks to WINE with my wife and kids
- Switched my wife's computer from Fedora to Ubuntu (due to Ubuntu killing off Unity which I didn't like)
- Wireguard (Which I learned about here on the list) has been working great as my VPN to home. https://www.wireguard.com

What about everyone else? What's on the list?

On Sun, May 19, 2019 at 8:58 AM Med Dement <[hidden email]> wrote:
I agree.... everybody that busy???  I be here..

Med Dement

On May 19, 2019, at 8:57 AM, Stephen Kraus <[hidden email]> wrote:

Really quiet.

On Sun, May 19, 2019, 8:54 AM Michael Scholten <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is it just me or is chugalug extra quiet these past few months?

Michael

Re: [Chugalug] Ping

Stephen Kraus
Working in training with Metasploit and training other security people with CTF labs.

Replaying older games and waiting on the new Battletech expansion.

Moved into a new house, setup an entire Ubiquiti network, and finally got gigabit fiber to the house.

On Sun, May 19, 2019, 9:28 AM Wil Wade <[hidden email]> wrote:
Quite, but not silent. (If yours has been, a good double check is https://chugalug.org/g/articles )

What Linux-y things have I been busy with? Hmm...

- LAN gaming Age of Empires 2 thanks to WINE with my wife and kids
- Switched my wife's computer from Fedora to Ubuntu (due to Ubuntu killing off Unity which I didn't like)
- Wireguard (Which I learned about here on the list) has been working great as my VPN to home. https://www.wireguard.com

What about everyone else? What's on the list?

On Sun, May 19, 2019 at 8:58 AM Med Dement <[hidden email]> wrote:
I agree.... everybody that busy???  I be here..

Med Dement

On May 19, 2019, at 8:57 AM, Stephen Kraus <[hidden email]> wrote:

Really quiet.

On Sun, May 19, 2019, 8:54 AM Michael Scholten <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is it just me or is chugalug extra quiet these past few months?

Michael

Re: [Chugalug] Ping

> What about everyone else? What's on the list?

latest linux project at home: using xtrs emulator to make physical boot disk for a TRS-80 Model 4p

latest car project::  new fuel tank for the '62 ChevyII

latest project at work:  teaching a class on how to use git, and how to set up a Lamp stack on Android using Termux/apache/maria/php,  connecting putty/Filezilla/mysql-workbench to the lamp stack...    while continuing to do the work of 5 people yet not getting a goddamn dime in compensation for all the extra hours

so yeah, I've been busier than a mosquito at a nudist beach

Re: [Chugalug] Ping

Stephen Kraus
Car wise, I'm constructing a custom VW diesel engine.

Customized pistons and parts from different motors. So itll be a 2.4l 5 cylinder Direct Injection Turbodiesel.

Had to learn how to build the injection pumps myself because they cost a small fortune to have done.

On Sun, May 19, 2019, 10:06 AM Ed King <[hidden email]> wrote:
> What about everyone else? What's on the list?

latest linux project at home: using xtrs emulator to make physical boot disk for a TRS-80 Model 4p

latest car project::  new fuel tank for the '62 ChevyII

latest project at work:  teaching a class on how to use git, and how to set up a Lamp stack on Android using Termux/apache/maria/php,  connecting putty/Filezilla/mysql-workbench to the lamp stack...    while continuing to do the work of 5 people yet not getting a goddamn dime in compensation for all the extra hours

so yeah, I've been busier than a mosquito at a nudist beach

Re: [Chugalug] Ping

Aaron welch
Moved to Austin and up to me neck in work trying to survive. I will be in Chattanooga on Tues/Wednes next week selling off all kinds of stuff for our storage unit if anyone wants to help me clear it out.

-Aaron

This was sent from my iPhone, so I apologize for any brevity or spelling errors. Siri also hates the southern accent and autocorrect is on a mission to give me an aneurysm.

On May 19, 2019, at 9:34 AM, Stephen Kraus <[hidden email]> wrote:

Car wise, I'm constructing a custom VW diesel engine.

Customized pistons and parts from different motors. So itll be a 2.4l 5 cylinder Direct Injection Turbodiesel.

Had to learn how to build the injection pumps myself because they cost a small fortune to have done.

On Sun, May 19, 2019, 10:06 AM Ed King <[hidden email]> wrote:
> What about everyone else? What's on the list?

latest linux project at home: using xtrs emulator to make physical boot disk for a TRS-80 Model 4p

latest car project::  new fuel tank for the '62 ChevyII

latest project at work:  teaching a class on how to use git, and how to set up a Lamp stack on Android using Termux/apache/maria/php,  connecting putty/Filezilla/mysql-workbench to the lamp stack...    while continuing to do the work of 5 people yet not getting a goddamn dime in compensation for all the extra hours

so yeah, I've been busier than a mosquito at a nudist beach

Re: [Chugalug] Ping

Stephen Kraus
Man, you gotta give me more warning than that Aaron.

I need storage gear and servers

On Sun, May 19, 2019, 1:50 PM Aaron welch <[hidden email]> wrote:
Moved to Austin and up to me neck in work trying to survive. I will be in Chattanooga on Tues/Wednes next week selling off all kinds of stuff for our storage unit if anyone wants to help me clear it out.

-Aaron

This was sent from my iPhone, so I apologize for any brevity or spelling errors. Siri also hates the southern accent and autocorrect is on a mission to give me an aneurysm.

On May 19, 2019, at 9:34 AM, Stephen Kraus <[hidden email]> wrote:

Car wise, I'm constructing a custom VW diesel engine.

Customized pistons and parts from different motors. So itll be a 2.4l 5 cylinder Direct Injection Turbodiesel.

Had to learn how to build the injection pumps myself because they cost a small fortune to have done.

On Sun, May 19, 2019, 10:06 AM Ed King <[hidden email]> wrote:
> What about everyone else? What's on the list?

latest linux project at home: using xtrs emulator to make physical boot disk for a TRS-80 Model 4p

latest car project::  new fuel tank for the '62 ChevyII

latest project at work:  teaching a class on how to use git, and how to set up a Lamp stack on Android using Termux/apache/maria/php,  connecting putty/Filezilla/mysql-workbench to the lamp stack...    while continuing to do the work of 5 people yet not getting a goddamn dime in compensation for all the extra hours

so yeah, I've been busier than a mosquito at a nudist beach

Re: [Chugalug] Ping

Aaron welch
I work with what I have these days.

On May 19, 2019, at 12:55 PM, Stephen Kraus <[hidden email]> wrote:

Man, you gotta give me more warning than that Aaron.

I need storage gear and servers

On Sun, May 19, 2019, 1:50 PM Aaron welch <[hidden email]> wrote:
Moved to Austin and up to me neck in work trying to survive. I will be in Chattanooga on Tues/Wednes next week selling off all kinds of stuff for our storage unit if anyone wants to help me clear it out.

-Aaron

This was sent from my iPhone, so I apologize for any brevity or spelling errors. Siri also hates the southern accent and autocorrect is on a mission to give me an aneurysm.

On May 19, 2019, at 9:34 AM, Stephen Kraus <[hidden email]> wrote:

Car wise, I'm constructing a custom VW diesel engine.

Customized pistons and parts from different motors. So itll be a 2.4l 5 cylinder Direct Injection Turbodiesel.

Had to learn how to build the injection pumps myself because they cost a small fortune to have done.

On Sun, May 19, 2019, 10:06 AM Ed King <[hidden email]> wrote:
> What about everyone else? What's on the list?

latest linux project at home: using xtrs emulator to make physical boot disk for a TRS-80 Model 4p

latest car project::  new fuel tank for the '62 ChevyII

latest project at work:  teaching a class on how to use git, and how to set up a Lamp stack on Android using Termux/apache/maria/php,  connecting putty/Filezilla/mysql-workbench to the lamp stack...    while continuing to do the work of 5 people yet not getting a goddamn dime in compensation for all the extra hours

so yeah, I've been busier than a mosquito at a nudist beach

Re: [Chugalug] Ping

Joe Freeman
What do you have? I may be in the market for an iscsi or FC NAS/SAN for the house, and I could use a managed Gigabit switch. MY DL380's already have FC HBA's in them.

Oh yeah, I've been back in town just about a week now. Still unpacking and settling in.

Joe

On Sun, May 19, 2019 at 1:50 PM Aaron welch <[hidden email]> wrote:
Moved to Austin and up to me neck in work trying to survive. I will be in Chattanooga on Tues/Wednes next week selling off all kinds of stuff for our storage unit if anyone wants to help me clear it out.

-Aaron

This was sent from my iPhone, so I apologize for any brevity or spelling errors. Siri also hates the southern accent and autocorrect is on a mission to give me an aneurysm.

On May 19, 2019, at 9:34 AM, Stephen Kraus <[hidden email]> wrote:

Car wise, I'm constructing a custom VW diesel engine.

Customized pistons and parts from different motors. So itll be a 2.4l 5 cylinder Direct Injection Turbodiesel.

Had to learn how to build the injection pumps myself because they cost a small fortune to have done.

On Sun, May 19, 2019, 10:06 AM Ed King <[hidden email]> wrote:
> What about everyone else? What's on the list?

latest linux project at home: using xtrs emulator to make physical boot disk for a TRS-80 Model 4p

latest car project::  new fuel tank for the '62 ChevyII

latest project at work:  teaching a class on how to use git, and how to set up a Lamp stack on Android using Termux/apache/maria/php,  connecting putty/Filezilla/mysql-workbench to the lamp stack...    while continuing to do the work of 5 people yet not getting a goddamn dime in compensation for all the extra hours

so yeah, I've been busier than a mosquito at a nudist beach

Re: [Chugalug] Ping

Aaron welch
I have a few nice Cisco switches including a Cat 3750X. I will not know for sure till I get in the unit on Tuesday.

-Aaron

On Sun, May 19, 2019 at 3:19 PM Joe Freeman <[hidden email]> wrote:
What do you have? I may be in the market for an iscsi or FC NAS/SAN for the house, and I could use a managed Gigabit switch. MY DL380's already have FC HBA's in them.

Oh yeah, I've been back in town just about a week now. Still unpacking and settling in.

Joe

On Sun, May 19, 2019 at 1:50 PM Aaron welch <[hidden email]> wrote:
Moved to Austin and up to me neck in work trying to survive. I will be in Chattanooga on Tues/Wednes next week selling off all kinds of stuff for our storage unit if anyone wants to help me clear it out.

-Aaron

This was sent from my iPhone, so I apologize for any brevity or spelling errors. Siri also hates the southern accent and autocorrect is on a mission to give me an aneurysm.

On May 19, 2019, at 9:34 AM, Stephen Kraus <[hidden email]> wrote:

Car wise, I'm constructing a custom VW diesel engine.

Customized pistons and parts from different motors. So itll be a 2.4l 5 cylinder Direct Injection Turbodiesel.

Had to learn how to build the injection pumps myself because they cost a small fortune to have done.

On Sun, May 19, 2019, 10:06 AM Ed King <[hidden email]> wrote:
> What about everyone else? What's on the list?

latest linux project at home: using xtrs emulator to make physical boot disk for a TRS-80 Model 4p

latest car project::  new fuel tank for the '62 ChevyII

latest project at work:  teaching a class on how to use git, and how to set up a Lamp stack on Android using Termux/apache/maria/php,  connecting putty/Filezilla/mysql-workbench to the lamp stack...    while continuing to do the work of 5 people yet not getting a goddamn dime in compensation for all the extra hours

so yeah, I've been busier than a mosquito at a nudist beach

Aaron Welch
Chief Mechanic @ Geek Ventures

Re: [Chugalug] Ping

Chad Smith
I'm trying to find a good lightweight easy-to-install-and-use Linux distro for retro gaming on an old Dell D610 laptop - but all the ones I'm finding can't even boot off the USB drive.  I don't know if it is a bios issue or just something wrong with the laptop or the fact that I'm using a US-style plug via a cheap adapter in a Chinese socket (and the battery is toast).

- Chad W. Smith

Chad, if you are looking for retro like emulator stuff, I've had great success with http://www.lakka.tv/

On Sun, May 19, 2019 at 8:37 PM Chad Smith <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm trying to find a good lightweight easy-to-install-and-use Linux distro for retro gaming on an old Dell D610 laptop - but all the ones I'm finding can't even boot off the USB drive.  I don't know if it is a bios issue or just something wrong with the laptop or the fact that I'm using a US-style plug via a cheap adapter in a Chinese socket (and the battery is toast).

- Chad W. Smith

On Mon, May 20, 2019 at 4:34 AM Aaron welch <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have a few nice Cisco switches including a Cat 3750X. I will not know for sure till I get in the unit on Tuesday.

-Aaron

On Sun, May 19, 2019 at 3:19 PM Joe Freeman <[hidden email]> wrote:
What do you have? I may be in the market for an iscsi or FC NAS/SAN for the house, and I could use a managed Gigabit switch. MY DL380's already have FC HBA's in them.

Oh yeah, I've been back in town just about a week now. Still unpacking and settling in.

Joe

On Sun, May 19, 2019 at 1:50 PM Aaron welch <[hidden email]> wrote:
Moved to Austin and up to me neck in work trying to survive. I will be in Chattanooga on Tues/Wednes next week selling off all kinds of stuff for our storage unit if anyone wants to help me clear it out.

-Aaron

This was sent from my iPhone, so I apologize for any brevity or spelling errors. Siri also hates the southern accent and autocorrect is on a mission to give me an aneurysm.

On May 19, 2019, at 9:34 AM, Stephen Kraus <[hidden email]> wrote:

Car wise, I'm constructing a custom VW diesel engine.

Customized pistons and parts from different motors. So itll be a 2.4l 5 cylinder Direct Injection Turbodiesel.

Had to learn how to build the injection pumps myself because they cost a small fortune to have done.

On Sun, May 19, 2019, 10:06 AM Ed King <[hidden email]> wrote:
> What about everyone else? What's on the list?

latest linux project at home: using xtrs emulator to make physical boot disk for a TRS-80 Model 4p

latest car project::  new fuel tank for the '62 ChevyII

latest project at work:  teaching a class on how to use git, and how to set up a Lamp stack on Android using Termux/apache/maria/php,  connecting putty/Filezilla/mysql-workbench to the lamp stack...    while continuing to do the work of 5 people yet not getting a goddamn dime in compensation for all the extra hours

so yeah, I've been busier than a mosquito at a nudist beach

Aaron Welch
Chief Mechanic @ Geek Ventures

Re: [Chugalug] Ping

Chad Smith
Thanks, Wil.  That's actually the one I can't get to boot off the USB stick.  Well, one of the few I've tried.  I think it's something wrong with the laptop, particularly the power.  But I really like the idea of that distro.

- Chad W. Smith

On Mon, May 20, 2019 at 8:55 AM Wil Wade <[hidden email]> wrote:
Chad, if you are looking for retro like emulator stuff, I've had great success with http://www.lakka.tv/

On Sun, May 19, 2019 at 8:37 PM Chad Smith <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm trying to find a good lightweight easy-to-install-and-use Linux distro for retro gaming on an old Dell D610 laptop - but all the ones I'm finding can't even boot off the USB drive.  I don't know if it is a bios issue or just something wrong with the laptop or the fact that I'm using a US-style plug via a cheap adapter in a Chinese socket (and the battery is toast).

- Chad W. Smith

On Mon, May 20, 2019 at 4:34 AM Aaron welch <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have a few nice Cisco switches including a Cat 3750X. I will not know for sure till I get in the unit on Tuesday.

-Aaron

On Sun, May 19, 2019 at 3:19 PM Joe Freeman <[hidden email]> wrote:
What do you have? I may be in the market for an iscsi or FC NAS/SAN for the house, and I could use a managed Gigabit switch. MY DL380's already have FC HBA's in them.

Oh yeah, I've been back in town just about a week now. Still unpacking and settling in.

Joe

On Sun, May 19, 2019 at 1:50 PM Aaron welch <[hidden email]> wrote:
Moved to Austin and up to me neck in work trying to survive. I will be in Chattanooga on Tues/Wednes next week selling off all kinds of stuff for our storage unit if anyone wants to help me clear it out.

-Aaron

This was sent from my iPhone, so I apologize for any brevity or spelling errors. Siri also hates the southern accent and autocorrect is on a mission to give me an aneurysm.

On May 19, 2019, at 9:34 AM, Stephen Kraus <[hidden email]> wrote:

Car wise, I'm constructing a custom VW diesel engine.

Customized pistons and parts from different motors. So itll be a 2.4l 5 cylinder Direct Injection Turbodiesel.

Had to learn how to build the injection pumps myself because they cost a small fortune to have done.

On Sun, May 19, 2019, 10:06 AM Ed King <[hidden email]> wrote:
> What about everyone else? What's on the list?

latest linux project at home: using xtrs emulator to make physical boot disk for a TRS-80 Model 4p

latest car project::  new fuel tank for the '62 ChevyII

latest project at work:  teaching a class on how to use git, and how to set up a Lamp stack on Android using Termux/apache/maria/php,  connecting putty/Filezilla/mysql-workbench to the lamp stack...    while continuing to do the work of 5 people yet not getting a goddamn dime in compensation for all the extra hours

so yeah, I've been busier than a mosquito at a nudist beach

Aaron Welch
Chief Mechanic @ Geek Ventures

Re: [Chugalug] Ping

I'm calling dibs on the 9pin dot matrix with the dried out ribbon that you didn't know you had, hiding in that dark corner of the storage unit

Moved to Austin and up to me neck in work trying to survive. I will be in Chattanooga on Tues/Wednes next week selling off all kinds of stuff for our storage unit if anyone wants to help me clear it out.

-Aaron

This was sent from my iPhone, so I apologize for any brevity or spelling errors. Siri also hates the southern accent and autocorrect is on a mission to give me an aneurysm.

On May 19, 2019, at 9:34 AM, Stephen Kraus <[hidden email]> wrote:

Car wise, I'm constructing a custom VW diesel engine.

Customized pistons and parts from different motors. So itll be a 2.4l 5 cylinder Direct Injection Turbodiesel.

Had to learn how to build the injection pumps myself because they cost a small fortune to have done.

On Sun, May 19, 2019, 10:06 AM Ed King <[hidden email]> wrote:
> What about everyone else? What's on the list?

latest linux project at home: using xtrs emulator to make physical boot disk for a TRS-80 Model 4p

latest car project::  new fuel tank for the '62 ChevyII

latest project at work:  teaching a class on how to use git, and how to set up a Lamp stack on Android using Termux/apache/maria/php,  connecting putty/Filezilla/mysql-workbench to the lamp stack...    while continuing to do the work of 5 people yet not getting a goddamn dime in compensation for all the extra hours

so yeah, I've been busier than a mosquito at a nudist beach

Re: [Chugalug] Ping

Joe, I have:
3750X POE+ (no PSUs) $200
4948 $150
2960-S POE+ $120

Everyone else, I have tons of Cisco lab stuff.

On May 19, 2019, at 4:18 PM, Joe Freeman <[hidden email]> wrote:

What do you have? I may be in the market for an iscsi or FC NAS/SAN for the house, and I could use a managed Gigabit switch. MY DL380's already have FC HBA's in them.

Oh yeah, I've been back in town just about a week now. Still unpacking and settling in.

Joe

On Sun, May 19, 2019 at 1:50 PM Aaron welch <[hidden email]> wrote:
Moved to Austin and up to me neck in work trying to survive. I will be in Chattanooga on Tues/Wednes next week selling off all kinds of stuff for our storage unit if anyone wants to help me clear it out.

-Aaron

This was sent from my iPhone, so I apologize for any brevity or spelling errors. Siri also hates the southern accent and autocorrect is on a mission to give me an aneurysm.

On May 19, 2019, at 9:34 AM, Stephen Kraus <[hidden email]> wrote:

Car wise, I'm constructing a custom VW diesel engine.

Customized pistons and parts from different motors. So itll be a 2.4l 5 cylinder Direct Injection Turbodiesel.

Had to learn how to build the injection pumps myself because they cost a small fortune to have done.

On Sun, May 19, 2019, 10:06 AM Ed King <[hidden email]> wrote:
> What about everyone else? What's on the list?

latest linux project at home: using xtrs emulator to make physical boot disk for a TRS-80 Model 4p

latest car project::  new fuel tank for the '62 ChevyII

latest project at work:  teaching a class on how to use git, and how to set up a Lamp stack on Android using Termux/apache/maria/php,  connecting putty/Filezilla/mysql-workbench to the lamp stack...    while continuing to do the work of 5 people yet not getting a goddamn dime in compensation for all the extra hours

so yeah, I've been busier than a mosquito at a nudist beach

Re: [Chugalug] Ping

Joe Freeman
I am interested in the 2960.

I am across the street from chattlab right now trying to figure out how to get in, lol.

On Tue, May 21, 2019, 2:43 PM Aaron welch <[hidden email]> wrote:
Joe, I have:
3750X POE+ (no PSUs) $200
4948 $150
2960-S POE+ $120

Everyone else, I have tons of Cisco lab stuff.

-Aaron

This was sent from my iPhone, so I apologize for any brevity or spelling errors. Siri also hates the southern accent and autocorrect is on a mission to give me an aneurysm.

On May 19, 2019, at 4:18 PM, Joe Freeman <[hidden email]> wrote:

What do you have? I may be in the market for an iscsi or FC NAS/SAN for the house, and I could use a managed Gigabit switch. MY DL380's already have FC HBA's in them.

Oh yeah, I've been back in town just about a week now. Still unpacking and settling in.

Joe

On Sun, May 19, 2019 at 1:50 PM Aaron welch <[hidden email]> wrote:
Moved to Austin and up to me neck in work trying to survive. I will be in Chattanooga on Tues/Wednes next week selling off all kinds of stuff for our storage unit if anyone wants to help me clear it out.

-Aaron

This was sent from my iPhone, so I apologize for any brevity or spelling errors. Siri also hates the southern accent and autocorrect is on a mission to give me an aneurysm.

On May 19, 2019, at 9:34 AM, Stephen Kraus <[hidden email]> wrote:

Car wise, I'm constructing a custom VW diesel engine.

Customized pistons and parts from different motors. So itll be a 2.4l 5 cylinder Direct Injection Turbodiesel.

Had to learn how to build the injection pumps myself because they cost a small fortune to have done.

On Sun, May 19, 2019, 10:06 AM Ed King <[hidden email]> wrote:
> What about everyone else? What's on the list?

latest linux project at home: using xtrs emulator to make physical boot disk for a TRS-80 Model 4p

latest car project::  new fuel tank for the '62 ChevyII

latest project at work:  teaching a class on how to use git, and how to set up a Lamp stack on Android using Termux/apache/maria/php,  connecting putty/Filezilla/mysql-workbench to the lamp stack...    while continuing to do the work of 5 people yet not getting a goddamn dime in compensation for all the extra hours

so yeah, I've been busier than a mosquito at a nudist beach

Re: [Chugalug] Ping

Aaron welch
Are you going to be out towards Hixson after 8 o’clock?

On May 21, 2019, at 6:12 PM, Joe Freeman <[hidden email]> wrote:

I am interested in the 2960.

I am across the street from chattlab right now trying to figure out how to get in, lol.

On Tue, May 21, 2019, 2:43 PM Aaron welch <[hidden email]> wrote:
Joe, I have:
3750X POE+ (no PSUs) $200
4948 $150
2960-S POE+ $120

Everyone else, I have tons of Cisco lab stuff.

-Aaron

This was sent from my iPhone, so I apologize for any brevity or spelling errors. Siri also hates the southern accent and autocorrect is on a mission to give me an aneurysm.

On May 19, 2019, at 4:18 PM, Joe Freeman <[hidden email]> wrote:

What do you have? I may be in the market for an iscsi or FC NAS/SAN for the house, and I could use a managed Gigabit switch. MY DL380's already have FC HBA's in them.

Oh yeah, I've been back in town just about a week now. Still unpacking and settling in.

Joe

On Sun, May 19, 2019 at 1:50 PM Aaron welch <[hidden email]> wrote:
Moved to Austin and up to me neck in work trying to survive. I will be in Chattanooga on Tues/Wednes next week selling off all kinds of stuff for our storage unit if anyone wants to help me clear it out.

-Aaron

This was sent from my iPhone, so I apologize for any brevity or spelling errors. Siri also hates the southern accent and autocorrect is on a mission to give me an aneurysm.

On May 19, 2019, at 9:34 AM, Stephen Kraus <[hidden email]> wrote:

Car wise, I'm constructing a custom VW diesel engine.

Customized pistons and parts from different motors. So itll be a 2.4l 5 cylinder Direct Injection Turbodiesel.

Had to learn how to build the injection pumps myself because they cost a small fortune to have done.

On Sun, May 19, 2019, 10:06 AM Ed King <[hidden email]> wrote:
> What about everyone else? What's on the list?

latest linux project at home: using xtrs emulator to make physical boot disk for a TRS-80 Model 4p

latest car project::  new fuel tank for the '62 ChevyII

latest project at work:  teaching a class on how to use git, and how to set up a Lamp stack on Android using Termux/apache/maria/php,  connecting putty/Filezilla/mysql-workbench to the lamp stack...    while continuing to do the work of 5 people yet not getting a goddamn dime in compensation for all the extra hours

so yeah, I've been busier than a mosquito at a nudist beach

Re: [Chugalug] Ping

Joe Freeman
I just got this :(

I live off Mountain Creek Rd. I can meet you most anywhere you need to meet.

Joe