[Chugalug] Power Connector

Jonathan Calloway
I have bult a multimedia PC that has a 7 inch touch screen. I am unable to get the software to work because the IR remote software is not detecting the IR receiver.  I think that the culprit is a small 3 pin power connector.  I have a picture of it on my phone, and I showed it to the folks at Shields and they had never seen it before.  I attempted to post it to the list to see if any of you could help me determine what to order but the picture was so big that it went to the list admin, and I’m not sure if it ever made it out!

Is there any way that I can include this picture so that you all can see it and help?

Thanks!

<JC>

[Chugalug] birthday of first .com

Ed King-2

today in history:     "symbolics.com domain was originally registered on March 15, 1985,[3] making it the first .com-domain in the world"

just thought I'd throw that out there.   might spark some conversation.   might not.  lol

Re: [Chugalug] birthday of first .com

Beware the Ides of March.

Seems fitting somehow.

Wait wait wait wait wait....... 19*****8******5?!?!?

As in the 19 EIGHTIES?!?!?

How is that possible?

- Chad W. Smith

On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 1:13 PM, Ed King <[hidden email]> wrote:

today in history:     "symbolics.com domain was originally registered on March 15, 1985,[3] making it the first .com-domain in the world"

just thought I'd throw that out there.   might spark some conversation.   might not.  lol

Re: [Chugalug] birthday of first .com

Ed King-2

I have always wondered why the IDEs of March get such a bad rap.  What about the SCSI, SATA, and SSDs of March?  Aren't they just as bad?  :)

On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 1:13 PM, Ed King <[hidden email]> wrote:

today in history:     "symbolics.com domain was originally registered on March 15, 1985,[3] making it the first .com-domain in the world"

just thought I'd throw that out there.   might spark some conversation.   might not.  lol

Re: [Chugalug] birthday of first .com

Alex Smith (K4RNT)
ba-dom-bum.

Sent with Mailtrack

On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 7:01 AM, Ed King <[hidden email]> wrote:

I have always wondered why the IDEs of March get such a bad rap.  What about the SCSI, SATA, and SSDs of March?  Aren't they just as bad?  :)

On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 1:13 PM, Ed King <[hidden email]> wrote:

today in history:     "symbolics.com domain was originally registered on March 15, 1985,[3] making it the first .com-domain in the world"

just thought I'd throw that out there.   might spark some conversation.   might not.  lol

Re: [Chugalug] birthday of first .com

On Thu, 16 Mar 2017 14:01:05 +0000
Ed King <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I have always wondered why the IDEs of March get such a bad rap.
> What about the SCSI, SATA, and SSDs of March?  Aren't they just as
> bad?  :)

The IDEs of March refer to Integrated Development Environments. Too
much time with Visual Studio and, yeah, I wanna stab someone too.

Re: [Chugalug] birthday of first .com

Eric Wolf
Someone needs to make an IDE called Brutus.

Eric B. Wolf                           720-334-7734

Ed King <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I have always wondered why the IDEs of March get such a bad rap.
> What about the SCSI, SATA, and SSDs of March?  Aren't they just as
> bad?  :)

The IDEs of March refer to Integrated Development Environments. Too
much time with Visual Studio and, yeah, I wanna stab someone too.

Re: [Chugalug] birthday of first .com

Tom Wilson
I can relate to this.

On 3/16/17 11:49 AM, Dan Lyke wrote:

> On Thu, 16 Mar 2017 14:01:05 +0000
> Ed King <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I have always wondered why the IDEs of March get such a bad rap.
>> What about the SCSI, SATA, and SSDs of March?  Aren't they just as
>> bad?  :)
> The IDEs of March refer to Integrated Development Environments. Too
> much time with Visual Studio and, yeah, I wanna stab someone too.
>
> Dan

Re: [Chugalug] birthday of first .com

Then make a fork called Environment Take 2...

- Chad W. Smith

On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 11:02 AM, Eric Wolf <[hidden email]> wrote:
Someone needs to make an IDE called Brutus.

Eric B. Wolf                           <a href="tel:(720)%20334-7734" value="+17203347734" target="_blank">720-334-7734