[Chugalug] RetroPie on rPi 3 - N64 Optimization

[Chugalug] RetroPie on rPi 3 - N64 Optimization

Andy Burnett
Anyone messed around much with RetroPie, and if so, worked on optimizing n64 roms?  Would love to ask a few questions about it. I'm about 95% to perfect, but keep encountering annoying little quirks along the way. Sounds a lot like Linux when you think about it.

Thanks,
Andy Burnett

Re: [Chugalug] RetroPie on rPi 3 - N64 Optimization

Michael Scholten

I've only played with Lakka (lakka.tv) so far. I've considered paying with retro pi...

On Thu, Mar 9, 2017, 4:25 PM Andy Burnett <[hidden email]> wrote:
Anyone messed around much with RetroPie, and if so, worked on optimizing n64 roms?  Would love to ask a few questions about it. I'm about 95% to perfect, but keep encountering annoying little quirks along the way. Sounds a lot like Linux when you think about it.

Thanks,
Andy Burnett

Re: [Chugalug] RetroPie on rPi 3 - N64 Optimization

speaking of retro..   I just booted up an amiga1000 that I've had for 10 years but never could get it to boot (bad kickstart disk and/or bad floppy drive).   Enter Gotek floppy emulation...

 https://cortexamigafloppydrive.wordpress.com/

Could not get the Windoze flashing software to work so I flashed the drive with stm32flash on debian.   Successful flash on first try. Yay Linux!

Gonna be a loooooong night....     so many game/demo adfs I want to download and try :)

Anyone messed around much with RetroPie, and if so, worked on optimizing n64 roms?  Would love to ask a few questions about it. I about 95% toperfect, but keep encountering annoying little quirks along the way. Sounds a lot like Linux when you think abut it.

Thanks,
Andy Burnett
wes