[Chugalug] Rod Young

12

[Chugalug] Rod Young

Mike Harrison-4

Sadly posting: Active Chugalug member Rod Young passed of heart failure earlier this week according to Elise (Wife).

Not much on details yet, other than it was sudden.

We’ll miss you Rod…

Re: [Chugalug] Rod Young

John Aldrich-3

Awww, man! That sucks!

On Sat, Dec 31, 2016, at 08:42 AM, Mike Harrison wrote:

> Sadly posting: Active Chugalug member Rod Young passed of heart failure
> earlier this week according to Elise (Wife).
>
> Not much on details yet, other than it was sudden.
>
> We’ll miss you Rod…

Re: [Chugalug] Rod Young

I'm sorry to hear that. Thanks for letting us know, Mike.

On Sat, Dec 31, 2016 at 8:42 AM, Mike Harrison <[hidden email]> wrote:

Sadly posting: Active Chugalug member Rod Young passed of heart failure earlier this week according to Elise (Wife).

Not much on details yet, other than it was sudden.

We’ll miss you Rod…

Founder & CEO

@developCENTS
https://developcents.com

Develop CENTS
Computing, Equipping, Networking, Training & Supporting for small businesses and nonprofits
Providing: Web Hosting, Technical Support & IT Consulting

Signup to our Newsletter at https://developcents.com/contact/

Re: [Chugalug] Rod Young

Dr.D

This is sad.. He will be missed..

Don

Re: [Chugalug] Rod Young

Stephen Kraus
Aw man, I talked to Rod a lot :( I'll miss you, friend.

On Dec 31, 2016 10:05 AM, "Don Peek" <[hidden email]> wrote:

This is sad.. He will be missed..

Don

Re: [Chugalug] Rod Young

sorry to hear about Rod leaving us, he will be missed.  I always enjoyed reading his posts

On Sat, Dec 31, 2016, at 08:42 AM, Mike Harrison wrote:

> Sadly posting: Active Chugalug member Rod Young passed of heart failure
> earlier this week according to Elise (Wife).
>
> Not much on details yet, other than it was sudden.
>
> We’ll miss you Rod…

Re: [Chugalug] Rod Young

Keith
I don't post a lot to the LUG, but this hits hard. I wish Rod well wherever he is, and I will miss reading his posts. Mike, if you here there is anything we can do for his family, let us know.
On Sat, Dec 31, 2016 at 6:15 PM Ed King <[hidden email]> wrote:

sorry to hear about Rod leaving us, he will be missed.  I always enjoyed reading his posts

On Sat, Dec 31, 2016, at 08:42 AM, Mike Harrison wrote:

> Sadly posting: Active Chugalug member Rod Young passed of heart failure
> earlier this week according to Elise (Wife).
>
> Not much on details yet, other than it was sudden.
>
> We’ll miss you Rod…

Re: [Chugalug] Rod Young

Jonathan Calloway
I second the motion. However I have no thoughts on a meeting place other than to open the floor for further discussion

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 31, 2016, at 7:29 PM, Keith <[hidden email]> wrote:

I don't post a lot to the LUG, but this hits hard. I wish Rod well wherever he is, and I will miss reading his posts. Mike, if you here there is anything we can do for his family, let us know.
On Sat, Dec 31, 2016 at 6:15 PM Ed King <[hidden email]> wrote:

sorry to hear about Rod leaving us, he will be missed.  I always enjoyed reading his posts

On Sat, Dec 31, 2016, at 08:42 AM, Mike Harrison wrote:

> Sadly posting: Active Chugalug member Rod Young passed of heart failure
> earlier this week according to Elise (Wife).
>
> Not much on details yet, other than it was sudden.
>
> We’ll miss you Rod…

Re: [Chugalug] Rod Young

He will be missed. I also am up for helping family in anyway we can. At the very least we should sign a card at the Chugalunch in his honor.

On Sat, Dec 31, 2016 at 7:29 PM, Keith <[hidden email]> wrote:
I don't post a lot to the LUG, but this hits hard. I wish Rod well wherever he is, and I will miss reading his posts. Mike, if you here there is anything we can do for his family, let us know.
On Sat, Dec 31, 2016 at 6:15 PM Ed King <[hidden email]> wrote:

sorry to hear about Rod leaving us, he will be missed.  I always enjoyed reading his posts

On Sat, Dec 31, 2016, at 08:42 AM, Mike Harrison wrote:

> Sadly posting: Active Chugalug member Rod Young passed of heart failure
> earlier this week according to Elise (Wife).
>
> Not much on details yet, other than it was sudden.
>
> We’ll miss you Rod…

Re: [Chugalug] Rod Young

Aaron welch
I will grab a card for them if Mike can get it delivered. Since no one can think of a more fitting place, we will have it at Champy's Chicken downtown next Wednesday at 1PM. It was the last place I was with Rob and you all. He dug the tamales.

On Jan 1, 2017, at 8:54 AM, Wil Wade <[hidden email]> wrote:

He will be missed. I also am up for helping family in anyway we can. At the very least we should sign a card at the Chugalunch in his honor.

On Sat, Dec 31, 2016 at 7:29 PM, Keith <[hidden email]> wrote:
I don't post a lot to the LUG, but this hits hard. I wish Rod well wherever he is, and I will miss reading his posts. Mike, if you here there is anything we can do for his family, let us know.
On Sat, Dec 31, 2016 at 6:15 PM Ed King <[hidden email]> wrote:

sorry to hear about Rod leaving us, he will be missed.  I always enjoyed reading his posts

On Sat, Dec 31, 2016, at 08:42 AM, Mike Harrison wrote:

> Sadly posting: Active Chugalug member Rod Young passed of heart failure
> earlier this week according to Elise (Wife).
>
> Not much on details yet, other than it was sudden.
>
> We’ll miss you Rod…

Re: [Chugalug] Rod Young

Adam Jimerson
I'm sorry to hear that Rod is no longer with us, and my thoughts are with his family and those that he left behind.  I'm down with holding a Chugalunch in his honor, and I think a card is a good idea.

On Sun, Jan 1, 2017 at 10:50 AM Aaron Welch <[hidden email]> wrote:
I will grab a card for them if Mike can get it delivered. Since no one can think of a more fitting place, we will have it at Champy's Chicken downtown next Wednesday at 1PM. It was the last place I was with Rob and you all. He dug the tamales.

On Jan 1, 2017, at 8:54 AM, Wil Wade <[hidden email]> wrote:

He will be missed. I also am up for helping family in anyway we can. At the very least we should sign a card at the Chugalunch in his honor.

On Sat, Dec 31, 2016 at 7:29 PM, Keith <[hidden email]> wrote:
I don't post a lot to the LUG, but this hits hard. I wish Rod well wherever he is, and I will miss reading his posts. Mike, if you here there is anything we can do for his family, let us know.
On Sat, Dec 31, 2016 at 6:15 PM Ed King <[hidden email]> wrote:

sorry to hear about Rod leaving us, he will be missed.  I always enjoyed reading his posts

On Sat, Dec 31, 2016, at 08:42 AM, Mike Harrison wrote:

> Sadly posting: Active Chugalug member Rod Young passed of heart failure
> earlier this week according to Elise (Wife).
>
> Not much on details yet, other than it was sudden.
>
> We’ll miss you Rod…

Re: [Chugalug] Rod Young

Stephen Kraus
I'd like to drive up for the Lunch as well.

On Jan 1, 2017 3:20 PM, "Adam Jimerson" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm sorry to hear that Rod is no longer with us, and my thoughts are with his family and those that he left behind.  I'm down with holding a Chugalunch in his honor, and I think a card is a good idea.

On Sun, Jan 1, 2017 at 10:50 AM Aaron Welch <[hidden email]> wrote:
I will grab a card for them if Mike can get it delivered. Since no one can think of a more fitting place, we will have it at Champy's Chicken downtown next Wednesday at 1PM. It was the last place I was with Rob and you all. He dug the tamales.

On Jan 1, 2017, at 8:54 AM, Wil Wade <[hidden email]> wrote:

He will be missed. I also am up for helping family in anyway we can. At the very least we should sign a card at the Chugalunch in his honor.

On Sat, Dec 31, 2016 at 7:29 PM, Keith <[hidden email]> wrote:
I don't post a lot to the LUG, but this hits hard. I wish Rod well wherever he is, and I will miss reading his posts. Mike, if you here there is anything we can do for his family, let us know.
On Sat, Dec 31, 2016 at 6:15 PM Ed King <[hidden email]> wrote:

sorry to hear about Rod leaving us, he will be missed.  I always enjoyed reading his posts

On Sat, Dec 31, 2016, at 08:42 AM, Mike Harrison wrote:

> Sadly posting: Active Chugalug member Rod Young passed of heart failure
> earlier this week according to Elise (Wife).
>
> Not much on details yet, other than it was sudden.
>
> We’ll miss you Rod…

Re: [Chugalug] Rod Young

Chad Smith
Rod will be missed.  Thoughts and prayers to his family.

- Chad W. Smith

On Sun, Jan 1, 2017 at 2:41 PM, Stephen Kraus <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'd like to drive up for the Lunch as well.

On Jan 1, 2017 3:20 PM, "Adam Jimerson" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm sorry to hear that Rod is no longer with us, and my thoughts are with his family and those that he left behind.  I'm down with holding a Chugalunch in his honor, and I think a card is a good idea.

On Sun, Jan 1, 2017 at 10:50 AM Aaron Welch <[hidden email]> wrote:
I will grab a card for them if Mike can get it delivered. Since no one can think of a more fitting place, we will have it at Champy's Chicken downtown next Wednesday at 1PM. It was the last place I was with Rob and you all. He dug the tamales.

On Jan 1, 2017, at 8:54 AM, Wil Wade <[hidden email]> wrote:

He will be missed. I also am up for helping family in anyway we can. At the very least we should sign a card at the Chugalunch in his honor.

On Sat, Dec 31, 2016 at 7:29 PM, Keith <[hidden email]> wrote:
I don't post a lot to the LUG, but this hits hard. I wish Rod well wherever he is, and I will miss reading his posts. Mike, if you here there is anything we can do for his family, let us know.
On Sat, Dec 31, 2016 at 6:15 PM Ed King <[hidden email]> wrote:

sorry to hear about Rod leaving us, he will be missed.  I always enjoyed reading his posts

On Sat, Dec 31, 2016, at 08:42 AM, Mike Harrison wrote:

> Sadly posting: Active Chugalug member Rod Young passed of heart failure
> earlier this week according to Elise (Wife).
>
> Not much on details yet, other than it was sudden.
>
> We’ll miss you Rod…

Re: [Chugalug] Rod Young

Mike Harrison-4
Looks like an evening in memoriam at local brew pub is in the works. Will let the list know when/where/if..

Re: [Chugalug] Rod Young

Unkmar
Last I remember eating with him, He liked the North Chatt Cat.  I know we had one Chugalug meeting there.  It is the only place I remember eating with him that wasn't of my choosing.  We often ate Mexican or Chinese food.  I like both.  Most everyone likes a good burger.

On Mon, Jan 2, 2017 at 9:06 AM, Mike Harrison <[hidden email]> wrote:
Looks like an evening in memoriam at local brew pub is in the works. Will let the list know when/where/if..

Re: [Chugalug] Rod Young

Confirming Chugalunch at Champy's tomorrow 1pm

I will grab a card for them if Mike can get it delivered. Since no one can think of a more fitting place, we will have it at Champy's Chicken downtown next Wednesday at 1PM. It was the last place I was with Rob and you all. He dug the tamales.

On Jan 1, 2017, at 8:54 AM, Wil Wade <[hidden email]> wrote:

He will be missed. I also am up for helping family in anyway we can. At the very least we should sign a card at the Chugalunch in his honor.

On Sat, Dec 31, 2016 at 7:29 PM, Keith <[hidden email]> wrote:
I don't post a lot to the LUG, but this hits hard. I wish Rod well wherever he is, and I will miss reading his posts. Mike, if you here there is anything we can do for his family, let us know.
On Sat, Dec 31, 2016 at 6:15 PM Ed King <[hidden email]> wrote:

sorry to hear about Rod leaving us, he will be missed.  I always enjoyed reading his posts

On Sat, Dec 31, 2016, at 08:42 AM, Mike Harrison wrote:

> Sadly posting: Active Chugalug member Rod Young passed of heart failure
> earlier this week according to Elise (Wife).
>
> Not much on details yet, other than it was sudden.
>
> We’ll miss you Rod…

Re: [Chugalug] Rod Young

Aaron welch
I will be there.

On Jan 3, 2017, at 10:26 AM, Ed King <[hidden email]> wrote:

Confirming Chugalunch at Champy's tomorrow 1pm

I will grab a card for them if Mike can get it delivered. Since no one can think of a more fitting place, we will have it at Champy's Chicken downtown next Wednesday at 1PM. It was the last place I was with Rob and you all. He dug the tamales.

On Jan 1, 2017, at 8:54 AM, Wil Wade <[hidden email]> wrote:

He will be missed. I also am up for helping family in anyway we can. At the very least we should sign a card at the Chugalunch in his honor.

On Sat, Dec 31, 2016 at 7:29 PM, Keith <[hidden email]> wrote:
I don't post a lot to the LUG, but this hits hard. I wish Rod well wherever he is, and I will miss reading his posts. Mike, if you here there is anything we can do for his family, let us know.
On Sat, Dec 31, 2016 at 6:15 PM Ed King <[hidden email]> wrote:

sorry to hear about Rod leaving us, he will be missed.  I always enjoyed reading his posts

On Sat, Dec 31, 2016, at 08:42 AM, Mike Harrison wrote:

> Sadly posting: Active Chugalug member Rod Young passed of heart failure
> earlier this week according to Elise (Wife).
>
> Not much on details yet, other than it was sudden.
>
> We’ll miss you Rod…

Re: [Chugalug] Rod Young

Jonathan Calloway

I can’t make this one. . that is unless it goes late into the evening. . .

<JC>

On Jan 3, 2017, at 10:26 AM, Ed King <[hidden email]> wrote:

Confirming Chugalunch at Champy's tomorrow 1pm

I will grab a card for them if Mike can get it delivered. Since no one can think of a more fitting place, we will have it at Champy's Chicken downtown next Wednesday at 1PM. It was the last place I was with Rob and you all. He dug the tamales.

On Jan 1, 2017, at 8:54 AM, Wil Wade <[hidden email]> wrote:

He will be missed. I also am up for helping family in anyway we can. At the very least we should sign a card at the Chugalunch in his honor.

On Sat, Dec 31, 2016 at 7:29 PM, Keith <[hidden email]> wrote:

I don't post a lot to the LUG, but this hits hard. I wish Rod well wherever he is, and I will miss reading his posts. Mike, if you here there is anything we can do for his family, let us know.

On Sat, Dec 31, 2016 at 6:15 PM Ed King <[hidden email]> wrote:

sorry to hear about Rod leaving us, he will be missed.  I always enjoyed reading his posts

On Sat, Dec 31, 2016, at 08:42 AM, Mike Harrison wrote:

> Sadly posting: Active Chugalug member Rod Young passed of heart failure
> earlier this week according to Elise (Wife).
>
> Not much on details yet, other than it was sudden.
>
> We’ll miss you Rod…

12