[Chugalug] Rugged Laptop

David Rucker
Hello,

Does anyone have any rugged laptops they could part with reasonably? I'd prefer a toughbook but open to other brands. Also would like a RS232 port but again not picky.

Thanks,
David R.

Re: [Chugalug] Rugged Laptop

Aaron welch
I will see if I can find you one.

> On Jan 19, 2018, at 4:53 PM, David Rucker <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> Does anyone have any rugged laptops they could part with reasonably? I'd prefer a toughbook but open to other brands. Also would like a RS232 port but again not picky.
>
> Thanks,
> David R.

Re: [Chugalug] Rugged Laptop

Aaron welch
You still need a rugged laptop?

-Aaron

This was sent from my iPhone, so I apologize for any brevity or spelling errors. Siri also hates the southern accent and autocorrect is on a mission to give me an aneurysm.

> On Jan 19, 2018, at 11:24 PM, Aaron welch <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I will see if I can find you one.
>
> -Aaron
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Jan 19, 2018, at 4:53 PM, David Rucker <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Does anyone have any rugged laptops they could part with reasonably? I'd prefer a toughbook but open to other brands. Also would like a RS232 port but again not picky.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> David R.

Re: [Chugalug] Rugged Laptop

David Rucker
I personally don't have to have one but would still like one but I have a friend I'm sure still does. What ya got?

Thanks,
David R.