[Chugalug] Server Maintenance... wish it luck

[Chugalug] Server Maintenance... wish it luck

Michael Harrison

It's been quiet.. But just in case you notice, I'm about to do a upgrade on the Ubuntu 16.04 server that hosts Chugalug.org and a few other things.. Wish it luck!  --Mike--

Re: [Chugalug] Server Maintenance... wish it luck

Stephen Kraus
Good luck server, may you reboot patched!