[Chugalug] Small Biz needs Wordpress help

[Chugalug] Small Biz needs Wordpress help

russell c
I know a couple of small business owners in the area looking for some consulting help with their existing Wordpress sites. Anyone interested or have any recommendations for who they could contact? Let me know and I’ll pass it on.

Thanks,
Russell Campbell

Re: [Chugalug] Small Biz needs Wordpress help

David White-2
Hey Russ,
I work full time for EPB, but I'm still running my business on the side, and I have a number of WordPress developers who I work closely with. The majority of sites I host and manage are WordPress.
I'm also still providing web hosting, although I've agreed (in my negotiations with EPB) not to take on any new web hosting clients within the EPB footprint.

Folks are welcome to email me anytime: david[at]developcents.com

-David