[Chugalug] Sourcing 2.5" SAS hard drives

[Chugalug] Sourcing 2.5" SAS hard drives

Adam Jimerson
Anyone on here have any good recommendations on places that may be worth checking out (either local or online)?  I'm looking for at most 6 x 2.5" SAS drives, storage capacity is flexable as long as they match for RAID purposes , checking out Amazon and NewEgg, TigarDirect, etc I'm not really finding much in the reasonable pricing.  Looking around the best deal I can find is https://www.yobitech.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=PE1.2TB10K2.5-G-R520&click=4188&gclid=Cj0KEQjwmIrJBRCRmJ_x7KDo-9oBEiQAuUPKMkq1FE7K-4CEucJ4PHpP_VzJk-nrRvjnq_hUXAPD8HwaAuve8P8HAQ but I have not heard of that retailer or purchased anything from them so I'm a bit warry.

Re: [Chugalug] Sourcing 2.5" SAS hard drives

Aaron welch
eBay or I can connect you with the guys I deal with in Philly. You have a specific thing I can look for? Target capacity?

-AW

On Mon, May 22, 2017 at 10:10 AM, Adam Jimerson <[hidden email]> wrote:
Anyone on here have any good recommendations on places that may be worth checking out (either local or online)?  I'm looking for at most 6 x 2.5" SAS drives, storage capacity is flexable as long as they match for RAID purposes , checking out Amazon and NewEgg, TigarDirect, etc I'm not really finding much in the reasonable pricing.  Looking around the best deal I can find is https://www.yobitech.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=PE1.2TB10K2.5-G-R520&click=4188&gclid=Cj0KEQjwmIrJBRCRmJ_x7KDo-9oBEiQAuUPKMkq1FE7K-4CEucJ4PHpP_VzJk-nrRvjnq_hUXAPD8HwaAuve8P8HAQ but I have not heard of that retailer or purchased anything from them so I'm a bit warry.

Aaron Welch
Chief Mechanic @ Geek Ventures

Re: [Chugalug] Sourcing 2.5" SAS hard drives

russell c
I get SAS drives here: