[Chugalug] Speaker selections for Southeast LinuxFest are out....

[Chugalug] Speaker selections for Southeast LinuxFest are out....

Lisa Ridley
….and they have been kind enough to select the submission my company sent in on my and Johnnie Fox’s behalf as one of two keynote speeches.

Who from Chugalug is attending?

Re: [Chugalug] Speaker selections for Southeast LinuxFest are out....

Adam Jimerson
I am wanting to attend, and I know a few guys from Chatt State (but are not Chugalug members) that want to attend as well.

On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 12:37 AM Lisa Ridley <[hidden email]> wrote:
….and they have been kind enough to select the submission my company sent in on my and Johnnie Fox’s behalf as one of two keynote speeches.

Who from Chugalug is attending?

[Chugalug] vcfse this saturday

Ed King-2