[Chugalug] Stephen made maker / nerd news today on Hackaday!

[Chugalug] Stephen made maker / nerd news today on Hackaday!

Jason Brown
Stephen is mentioned on Hackaday.com today:

https://hackaday.com/2018/08/15/replacement-audi-plastics-thanks-to-3d-printing/

OT: I'm sure you sliced the files on Linux at least right?

--
Jason Brown

Re: [Chugalug] Stephen made maker / nerd news today on Hackaday!

Stephen Kraus
Linux was involved, but my printer is Makerbot based, so there was some Windows bastardization.

Also reminded me to upload my newer projects I finished like my Oil Fill cap adapter for my Turbodiesel Quattro project.

Never thought I'd make Hackaday :)

On Wed, Aug 15, 2018 at 9:44 AM Jason Brown <[hidden email]> wrote:
Stephen is mentioned on Hackaday.com today:

https://hackaday.com/2018/08/15/replacement-audi-plastics-thanks-to-3d-printing/

OT: I'm sure you sliced the files on Linux at least right?

--
Jason Brown

Re: [Chugalug] Stephen made maker / nerd news today on Hackaday!

thats cool!

Congrats Stephen

Re: [Chugalug] Stephen made maker / nerd news today on Hackaday!

Stephen Kraus
So after we made some headlines, I got bombarded with requests for larger and stronger parts, so we've started a GoFundMe to get a new printer and upgrade it, since we can't spend much until after our new son arrives in October

Gotta get out of our 8x8x8 inch workspace and into at least 19x19x19 inches.

https://www.gofundme.com/krausengineering-3d-printer-upgrade&rcid=r01-153455932562-544b07a7eceb40b7&pc=ot_co_campmgmt_w

On Wed, Aug 15, 2018 at 2:13 PM Ed King <[hidden email]> wrote:
thats cool!

Congrats Stephen