[Chugalug] Synology NAS for sale (maybe)

[Chugalug] Synology NAS for sale (maybe)

David White-2

I have a DS713+ as well as a DS216 that I may be interested in selling. I'll probably hold on to the drives. Feel free to message me or comment here to make an offer for either of these 2 units. I haven't decided 100% yet, but I'm leaning towards it, so that I can upgrade to a DS916+.

Founder & CEO

@developCENTS
https://developcents.com

Develop CENTS
Computing, Equipping, Networking, Training & Supporting for small businesses and nonprofits
Providing: Web Hosting, Technical Support & IT Consulting

Signup to our Newsletter at https://developcents.com/contact/

Re: [Chugalug] Synology NAS for sale (maybe)

Aaron welch
What is the price?

-AW

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 10, 2017, at 6:09 PM, David White <[hidden email]> wrote:

I have a DS713+ as well as a DS216 that I may be interested in selling. I'll probably hold on to the drives. Feel free to message me or comment here to make an offer for either of these 2 units. I haven't decided 100% yet, but I'm leaning towards it, so that I can upgrade to a DS916+.

Founder & CEO

@developCENTS
https://developcents.com

Develop CENTS
Computing, Equipping, Networking, Training & Supporting for small businesses and nonprofits
Providing: Web Hosting, Technical Support & IT Consulting

Signup to our Newsletter at https://developcents.com/contact/

Re: [Chugalug] Synology NAS for sale (maybe)

David White-2
I'm willing to consider offers.
  • For the DS713+, I think $350, give or take a little, would be fair
  • For the DS216, maybe $200, give or take
The DS216 is about 1 year old, while the DS713+ is over 2 years old.