[Chugalug] Testing. Is this thing ON? LibSodium?

[Chugalug] Testing. Is this thing ON? LibSodium?

Michael Harrison

If this works, it looks like libsodium is now built into PHP 7.2, and having it also installed from previous install was causing brain farts.

apt remove php-libsodium

May have solved the issue. If not, I'm just screaming into the wind... which I have done before.

If this works: Thank you Ed King and Stephen Kraus for yanking my chain. Been busy doing other things recently.

Maybe we need to have a Chugalug meeting? Yeah, I know what that did to me.. I'm thinking January 29th, 6pm-?? Location discussable.

wes

Re: [Chugalug] Testing. Is this thing ON? LibSodium?

Ed King-2
Yay!   I am glad we're back online.   I was jonesin!

wes

Re: [Chugalug] Testing. Is this thing ON? LibSodium?

Stephen Kraus
It really is quiet lately.

I'll be in Chatt-town for Chattanooga B Sides at least.