[Chugalug] The 2017 SouthEast LinuxFest is THIS WEEKEND!

[Chugalug] The 2017 SouthEast LinuxFest is THIS WEEKEND!

George P. Burdell
The 2017 SouthEast LinuxFest is THIS WEEKEND at the Sheraton Charlotte Airport Hotel in Charlotte, NC.   As usual, it'll run Friday until Sunday and is FREE TO ATTEND.

If there is anybody from this LUG who will be attending and is interested in bringing back a box of swag from the event for their LUG, please email [hidden email].   First come, first serve.  You must be at the event still Sunday after lunch to pick it up.

Check here for the latest on volunteering, the job board, carpooling, room shares, the craft beer bottle share, and more:   http://www.southeastlinuxfest.org/?p=3958

Hope to see you there!

Re: [Chugalug] The 2017 SouthEast LinuxFest is THIS WEEKEND!

David White-2
Hmm.... I didn't realize it's free.

I might make a last minute decision to go, since I have relatives in Charlotte, and could probably crash at their place. If anyone is going up, let me know. I'll think about it and try to make a final decision by tomorrow.

On Tue, Jun 6, 2017 at 9:43 AM, George P. Burdell <[hidden email]> wrote:
The 2017 SouthEast LinuxFest is THIS WEEKEND at the Sheraton Charlotte Airport Hotel in Charlotte, NC.   As usual, it'll run Friday until Sunday and is FREE TO ATTEND.

If there is anybody from this LUG who will be attending and is interested in bringing back a box of swag from the event for their LUG, please email [hidden email].   First come, first serve.  You must be at the event still Sunday after lunch to pick it up.

Check here for the latest on volunteering, the job board, carpooling, room shares, the craft beer bottle share, and more:   http://www.southeastlinuxfest.org/?p=3958

Hope to see you there!

Founder & CEO

@developCENTS
https://developcents.com

Develop CENTS
Computing, Equipping, Networking, Training & Supporting for small businesses and nonprofits
Providing: Web Hosting, Technical Support & IT Consulting

Signup to our Newsletter at https://developcents.com/contact/