[Chugalug] This evening.. Kraus? Kewl toys..

[Chugalug] This evening.. Kraus? Kewl toys..

Mike Harrison-4
I hear Kraus is coming up for tonights meeting from Atlanta..

If you see an odd looking/painted Audi on the side of the road, please stop and give him a ride/help. ;)

Phil just got a neat little handheld laptop running Ubuntu he’ll be bringing..

Might splurge for a couple of pizza’s..