[Chugalug] Turn Chugalug into a Forum... All by yourself!

[Chugalug] Turn Chugalug into a Forum... All by yourself!

Are you tried of wishing that someone, not yourself, would switch Chugalug into a web forum? Well your day has come! We have web forums in two sizes.

For those who want all the posts:
Fill out the form taking care to register your Nabble account under the same email as you subscribe to Chugalug.
Under "List Server and Version" use Mailman 2.1.*
From there follow the instructions taking care to subscribe Nabble to the mailing list.
Nabble will even send you a notice on how to stop your current emails from coming.

But wait there's more! With this version you can even get an rss feed of topics and posts.

(If you have any questions, feel free to post them to me or re:here. I might not have the answer, as I like the listserv setup and have only done this tutorial to remind people to stop merely complaining without looking for solutions.)