[Chugalug] USB Cable

Dave Brockman
Does anyone have either a USB Mini-b (4 pin) or USB C-Type (PC, not
Apple style) to USB3.0 Micro B cable I can borrow for a couple of hours?
 I just need to get some data off a tiny little laptop that has no
Ethernet or normal USB connections.  Can purchase if you don't have a
loaner....

Please call or text at 423.505.3598.

Re: [Chugalug] USB Cable

Dave Brockman
Crisis averted, thanks to the responders

-Dave