[Chugalug] Uber coming to Chattanooga

Rod-Lists

Re: [Chugalug] Uber coming to Chattanooga

gary hasty

Good to hear...

Being that AT&T now provides the network for them we've actually been told when traveling to use Uber instead of a cab.  Was out in LA last week with a coworker that I convinced to use Uber on the trip...he loved it...Cab ride from LAX to hotel was $75...he took UberX from hotel to airport at the end of the trip for $30. ...now that being said...make sure you use my code to signup and get $30 off your first ride

 uber.com/invite/ivawz

Re: [Chugalug] Uber coming to Chattanooga

So when are the cab companies going to start protesting?

<JC>

On Jul 9, 2014, at 7:02 AM, Rod-Lists <[hidden email]> wrote:

> http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/lab/4492113687.html
>
> http://www.nooga.com/166909/so-maybe-uber-is-coming-to-chattanooga/

Re: [Chugalug] Uber coming to Chattanooga

gary hasty
I was at HITEC (Hospitality conference in LA) a few weeks back where they of course discussed AIRBNB as an issue to them.  Someone spoke on Uber and the protest from cab drivers in London...Uber users in London went up 850% the day after the protest.  They even launched UberTaxi in Europe for cab drivers to do Uber also...