[Chugalug] Ubiquiti Rocket M5 - For Sale

[Chugalug] Ubiquiti Rocket M5 - For Sale

David White-2
I've tried selling this on eBay twice, and both times, the winning bidder didn't pay.

I need cash and just want to get rid of this thing. It's like-new (opened, mounted, used for less than a day, and repackaged).

Make an offer.

Founder & CEO

@developCENTS
https://developcents.com

Develop CENTS
Computing, Equipping, Networking, Training & Supporting for small businesses and nonprofits
Providing: Web Hosting, Technical Support & IT Consulting

Signup to our Newsletter at https://developcents.com/contact/

[Chugalug] From Phoenix's list: Stallman was Right

kitepilot
https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/839154582970335232
Just to ignite the powder keg...   :)