[Chugalug] Ubiquiti Wireless AP - $40

David White-2
I've got an older Ubiquiti AP for sale that I'm willing to let go for $40.

The UAP models on Amazon go for about $60.

Founder & CEO

@developCENTS
https://developcents.com

Develop CENTS
Computing, Equipping, Networking, Training & Supporting for small businesses and nonprofits
Providing: Web Hosting, Technical Support & IT Consulting

Signup to our Newsletter at https://developcents.com/contact/

Re: [Chugalug] Ubiquiti Wireless AP - $40

Andy Burnett
I'm interested.  What's the model number?

Andy

Re: [Chugalug] Ubiquiti Wireless AP - $40

David White-2
UAP is the model.

Not uap-ac or uap-pro or anything ... just plain, simple, "uap".

Andy Burnett
Ah, got it.  Do you have the PoE injector as well?  I'm going to need one for this homebrew setup that's cooking in my brain right now.

Andy Burnett
All right, I'll take it!  How do you want to do this?