[Chugalug] Vintage Macs

Jonathan Calloway
Hello!

I have three vintage Macs that my boss (cough-wife) is asking me to get rid of.  One is a 2008 MacBook Pro 15”, with a Core 2 Duo, 2 GB of RAM.  I also have a 2005 Intel based iBook and a 15” PowerBook G4.

These are free to anyone who wants them.  Please let me know if you are interested.

<JC>

Re: [Chugalug] Vintage Macs

Free?   Heck I'll give you some cash for them.   Just tell me where you want to meet

I have three vintage Macs that my boss (cough-wife) is asking me to get rid of.  One is a 2008 MacBook Pro 15”, with a Core 2 Duo, 2 GB of RAM.  I also have a 2005 Intel based iBook and a 15” PowerBook G4.

These are free to anyone who wants them.  Please let me know if you are interested.

<JC>

Re: [Chugalug] Vintage Macs

Jonathan Calloway
Ed,

I didn’t see your email before I responded.  Do you want the 05 and the g4?

<JC>

On Jun 28, 2017, at 9:06 AM, Ed King <[hidden email]> wrote:

Free?   Heck I'll give you some cash for them.   Just tell me where you want to meet

I have three vintage Macs that my boss (cough-wife) is asking me to get rid of.  One is a 2008 MacBook Pro 15”, with a Core 2 Duo, 2 GB of RAM.  I also have a 2005 Intel based iBook and a 15” PowerBook G4.

These are free to anyone who wants them.  Please let me know if you are interested.

<JC>

I have three vintage Macs that my boss (cough-wife) is asking me to get rid of.  One is a 2008 MacBook Pro 15”, with a Core 2 Duo, 2 GB of RAM.  I also have a 2005 Intel based iBook and a 15” PowerBook G4.

These are free to anyone who wants them.  Please let me know if you are interested.

<JC>

Re: [Chugalug] Vintage Macs

I'll take whatever is left, cause I aint right

I have three vintage Macs that my boss (cough-wife) is asking me to get rid of.  One is a 2008 MacBook Pro 15”, with a Core 2 Duo, 2 GB of RAM.  I also have a 2005 Intel based iBook and a 15” PowerBook G4.

These are free to anyone who wants them.  Please let me know if you are interested.

<JC>

Re: [Chugalug] Vintage Macs

Nick Smith
In that case id like the 2005 as well :-)
Would make great kid computers.

Thanks.

On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 9:50 AM, Ed King <[hidden email]> wrote:

I'll take whatever is left, cause I aint right

I have three vintage Macs that my boss (cough-wife) is asking me to get rid of.  One is a 2008 MacBook Pro 15”, with a Core 2 Duo, 2 GB of RAM.  I also have a 2005 Intel based iBook and a 15” PowerBook G4.

These are free to anyone who wants them.  Please let me know if you are interested.

<JC>

Re: [Chugalug] Vintage Macs

Jonathan Calloway
I think Nick gets the 2008, and Ed gets the rest.

Is that fear?  I mean, looking at the time stamps on the emails, that’s how it looks to me.

<JC>

On Jun 28, 2017, at 10:12 AM, Nick Smith <[hidden email]> wrote:

In that case id like the 2005 as well :-)
Would make great kid computers.

Thanks.

On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 9:50 AM, Ed King <[hidden email]> wrote:

I'll take whatever is left, cause I aint right

I have three vintage Macs that my boss (cough-wife) is asking me to get rid of.  One is a 2008 MacBook Pro 15”, with a Core 2 Duo, 2 GB of RAM.  I also have a 2005 Intel based iBook and a 15” PowerBook G4.

These are free to anyone who wants them.  Please let me know if you are interested.

<JC>

Re: [Chugalug] Vintage Macs

Ed King-2

It is obvious that this contest cannot be decided by our knowledge of the Force, but by our skills with a lightsaber.

seriously, Matt can have 'em all if he has kids that can use them.   They would only be gathering dust if I got them :)

I have three vintage Macs that my boss (cough-wife) is asking me to get rid of.  One is a 2008 MacBook Pro 15”, with a Core 2 Duo, 2 GB of RAM.  I also have a 2005 Intel based iBook and a 15” PowerBook G4.

These are free to anyone who wants them.  Please let me know if you are interested.

<JC>

I have three vintage Macs that my boss (cough-wife) is asking me to get rid of.  One is a 2008 MacBook Pro 15”, with a Core 2 Duo, 2 GB of RAM.  I also have a 2005 Intel based iBook and a 15” PowerBook G4.

These are free to anyone who wants them.  Please let me know if you are interested.

<JC>

Re: [Chugalug] Vintage Macs

Ed King-2

I typed "Nick" but the wifi router changed it to "Matt"

I have three vintage Macs that my boss (cough-wife) is asking me to get rid of.  One is a 2008 MacBook Pro 15”, with a Core 2 Duo, 2 GB of RAM.  I also have a 2005 Intel based iBook and a 15” PowerBook G4.

These are free to anyone who wants them.  Please let me know if you are interested.

<JC>

Re: [Chugalug] Vintage Macs

Jonathan Calloway
In that case, I’ll bring them all to work with me tomorrow.  Nick can have his choice.  Whatever is left over will go to Chirs. . I mean Mark. . . I mean ED!!!!!

<JC>

On Jun 28, 2017, at 10:26 AM, Ed King <[hidden email]> wrote:

I typed "Nick" but the wifi router changed it to "Matt"

I have three vintage Macs that my boss (cough-wife) is asking me to get rid of.  One is a 2008 MacBook Pro 15”, with a Core 2 Duo, 2 GB of RAM.  I also have a 2005 Intel based iBook and a 15” PowerBook G4.

These are free to anyone who wants them.  Please let me know if you are interested.

<JC>

I have three vintage Macs that my boss (cough-wife) is asking me to get rid of.  One is a 2008 MacBook Pro 15”, with a Core 2 Duo, 2 GB of RAM.  I also have a 2005 Intel based iBook and a 15” PowerBook G4.

These are free to anyone who wants them.  Please let me know if you are interested.

<JC>

Re: [Chugalug] Vintage Macs

Aaron welch
Never gonna happen, he will have finished transferring his consciousness to the 'net by then.

-AW

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 28, 2017, at 10:37 AM, Stephen Kraus <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

about 2 weeks ago I asked my wife to keep my brain in a jar after I pass

she can talk to me and I'll respond (via cerebellum-to-usb-audio adapter).  Sorta like an Amazon Echo, but with sarcasm and attitude